Cannot contact ramroid

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
alton
2GN Member

Cannot contact ramroid

Post by alton » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 pm

i brought some shirts from him at the beginning of january. Ive been trying to contact him since the 18 and got no reply in regards to my shirts. Ive sent multiple emails and sent a dispute to paypal. If someone knows him please tell him to contact me.

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 pm

I PM'd him with a link to this thread.

I bought some parts from him a few weeks back. We PM'd back and forth for several days before the sale without any problems.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Well I'm sure he will be in touch. Once you open any kind of dispute, they will freeze his pay pal acct. He cannot send or receive any funds until the dispute is resolved.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

alton
2GN Member

Post by alton » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Thank you... im just wanting to know if he sent them or not. Ive emailed him and his last message to me was on the 18th. Im not trying to get the guy any bad rep. Oh and its side skirts, not shirts.

Ramroid
2GN Member

Post by Ramroid » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:43 am

Sorry Alton, it's been a bad month for me. 3 funerals, a stint in the hospital the last week, and in the process of moving. I haven't forgotten about it, but it's been too hectic for me to have the time to be able to make it to the greyhound station to ship them. I'll just have UPS come pick them up and ship them for me, since i'll be away from the house with work. If you don't feel like waiting, i can offer a full refund.

again, sorry about it. I didn't January to be the hellish month that it's been

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 am

Sounds like a pretty rough month. Hopefully you got the worst part of the year done with!
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

alton
2GN Member

Post by alton » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:04 pm

tell ramroid to read my rough month post.. it didnt get pt under the reply for this one.. thank u

Ramroid
2GN Member

Post by Ramroid » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:15 am

I sent you a full refund Alton, sorry about all the hassle. Was NOT my intent to create a situation like that, but shit happens lol. I wanted to apologize again

Return to “Sell/Buyer Feedback”