Redline Shift Boots - custom shift boots.

Own your own shop and want to promote some of you services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
Riddler
2GN Member

Redline Shift Boots - custom shift boots.

Post by Riddler » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:00 pm

I just purchased one of this companies shift boots on Thursday night and it was delivered on Tuesday of the next week. Fast service. The boot is made and shipped from Europe. Top quality.

This company makes custom shift boots for almost every vehicle. They also are looking for someone to help them get into new vehicles. SRT4 and 2000-2006 Neon standard boots. Right now they do sell shift boots for 95-99 Neons. 1995-1999 Neon Installation Instructions

Anyway since I've ordered from them and I'm in love with the product I've opened an affiliate store with them. The good news for you is that you recieve 5% off any order. I also recieve 5% towards a new shift boot. So you get as much as I do.

Best thing about this company is they use only 100% Italian Leather and it can be had in many many colours. They also do thread colour, stitch pattern and shifter height. Thats right they can make the boot 4" shorter or 4" taller or anywhere inbetween.

Best thing about these custom shift boots was how easy they are to install. Took me no more than the 15 minutes to get the center console out. 1995-1999 Neon Installation Instructions

Anyway onto some pictures of the custom boot I purchased. This is Black Leather, Silver thread, normal stiching with 1" longer. I didn't want the leather to look stretched out.

If your interested in buying one of these amazing shift boots please feel free to purchase one through my link that will give you 5% off the purchase price.

Use this link to purchase at 5% off the regular price.

Riddler

03sxt
Former Jr. Admin

Post by 03sxt » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:30 pm

Most of us here have 2nd Generation Neons... :?

Riddler
2GN Member

Post by Riddler » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:32 am

Yes I know you have 2gn neons. I was hoping someone maybe had a spare oem boot and could send it to the guy.

If not I'll buy one and send it to him so then he has a pattern to make them for you 2gn guys.

I'd also like to get an oem ebrake boot.

If anyone has these let me know.

Riddler

Return to “Vendors / Group Buys”