3D Euro Dash Inserts back

Own your own shop and want to promote some of you services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
Xquisit
Fresh Fish

3D Euro Dash Inserts back

Post by Xquisit » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:33 pm

Hey guys,

Started making these again for some fun and something different for the cars. I was making these a while ago, and they now come clear looking like Ice to allow your gauge lighting to light them up, and can still be painted to match your interior as well, to add depth.

Clicky for website -->
http://ca.geocities.com/xquisitcustoms@rogers.com/ (site might go down periodically due to volumes)

$45 Shipped

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at xquisitcustoms@rogers.com or PM me here

Thanks!

WiTeOuT
2GN Member

Post by WiTeOuT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:56 am

I'll deffinatlly catch one of these off of you in the future. Probably going to go for the regular one, although the "ice" look is interesting. $45 shipped is of course a better buy than what's listed....but maybe if we got a good amount of others interested on here we could get a group buy thing goin on? At any rate, thanks for the post!

Return to “Vendors / Group Buys”