2GN pricing coming back soon? :)

Own your own shop and want to promote some of you services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

2GN pricing coming back soon? :)

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Come January I may be introducing 2GN pricing back at work. I've been spending the past few months revamping "My" department and trying to get things back on track. For those of you who did not know, at one point in time you were able to order parts from me at the dealership level Vs one on one through parts for sale postings!
I know I have lots of competition from other vendors here and my pricing may not be comparable in some cases, but I will do my best to take care of you guys like I did in the past...
To be announced as remodeling of the dealership happens in the next couple weeks....

Pricing will be employee pricing plus 8% NYS tax, shipping I'm still working on as it will be either USPS priority mail or FREE depending on what kind of deal I can get from UPS. Further details will be discussed with the moderators for approval and final details will be announced once completed...

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:40 pm

yay!!!!

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 am

Caraudioholic24 wrote:yay!!!!
Second that! :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Paralyzer
2GN Member

Post by Paralyzer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 am

glad to hear this! I need a few parts that are hard to get other places plus my area dealerships never keep anything in stock.

Return to “Vendors / Group Buys”