7 Maddog STS Packages For Sale - Big Savings

Own your own shop and want to promote some of you services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
Maddog
2GN Member

7 Maddog STS Packages For Sale - Big Savings

Post by Maddog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:54 pm

I have 6 Maddog STS, and 1 Mopar STS for sale. Each STS comes with at least a knob, except one.
*2gn/SRT4/PT style STSs come with a knob and, not shown in the pictures, billet aluminum frame bushings (4pcs).
*All Prices have the Refundable Core charge included. Core charge for a 1gn STS is $35, and for 2gn/SRT4/PT, it's $50.
*Shipping is included in the 1gn prices ONLY (for USA only).
*Accepted Payment is PayPal or USPS Money Order.
*Please direct quote the particular add for the STS you are wanting to purchase, or have questions about.
*You must contact me first for a shipping quote and payment instructions.*
*No substitutions.

The ONLY trade I will consider would be for a 22-24mm rear anti-sway bar for a 2gn/SRT4 ('00-'05). Please contact me if you have one you want to trade for one of the STS listed below.

Contact info:
Maddog here on the forums,
Chuck Gregory in RL,
aclnes55@yahoo.com by email.
Mailing Zip Code: Twin Lakes, WI 53181

I do have a 4 PT Cruiser shift boots - $5 for the light gray (2 avail.), and $10 for the dark gray (2 avail.). They can be added to any of the packages below - just ask!

1gn STS:
Ok, first up is a 60-4/1T. It has a chrome SRT4 rod (1" lower than stock height), threaded M12x1.25, with 60% reduction, and Rod Brake.
Price is $148.65 shipped within the USA - outside of the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote. Savings are $30 off retail.

Here we have a 72S-4/1BP. It has an SRT4 rod with Gloss Black powder coat, with 72% reduction, Rod Brake, and tool steel spacers. Rod is 1" lower than stock height. Not shown is a Driftwood PT Cruiser knob, which is included.
Price is $148.65 shipped within the USA - outside of the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote. Savings are $35 off retail.

Next we have a 50-1B/PcT. It has a custom fabricated rod with Gloss Black powder coat, 3/8-16 threading, 50% reduction, and Rod Brake. Shown is a Red acrylic knob, which is included.
Price is $163.65 shipped - outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote - I'll need your Postal Code. Savings are $30 off retail.

2gn/SRT4/(n/a) PT Cruiser STS:
Next STS is a Mopar STS. It has a custom fabricated rod with Gloss Black powder coat, M12x1.50 threading, 35% reduction, Rod Brake, and tool steel spacers. Shown is a Pearl White acrylic knob, which is included. Billet Frame Bushings will be included (not shown). Jam nut in picture is not the one included - included nut will be "thinner".
Price is $125, PLUS shipping - outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote - either way, I'll need your Postal Code or Zip Code. Savings are $40 off retail.

This is the 50-4PcT. It has a custom fabricated rod with Gloss Black powder coat, 3/8-16 threading, 50% reduction, and Rod Brake. Shown is a Billet Aluminum knob, which is included. Billet Frame Bushings will be included (not shown).
Price is $175, PLUS shipping - outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote - either way, I'll need your Postal Code or Zip Code. Savings are $45 off retail.

Here is an 80-4P. It has the SRT4 rod with Gloss Black powder coat, 80% throw reduction (1" lower height than stock), and Rod Brake. Shown is an OEM SRT4/PT Cruiser knob, which is included. Billet Frame Bushings will be included (not shown).
Price is $160, PLUS shipping - outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote - either way, I'll need your Postal Code or Zip Code. Savings are $40 off retail.

Last, but not least, is a 58-4PcT. It has a custom fabricated rod with Gloss Black powder coat, 1/2-13 threading, 58% reduction (1" lower height than stock), and Rod Brake. Shown is a Billet Brass knob, which has been media blasted, and clear Powder Coated. Looks like fine metallic gold when the light hits it. This knob weighs a whopping .988 lbs, and will be included. A SS jam nut will be included - the one in the picture was for sizing only. Billet Frame Bushings will also be included (not shown).
Price is $175, PLUS shipping - outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote - either way, I'll need your Postal Code or Zip Code. Savings are $50 off retail.
'02 Flame Red SXR/T

(sorry, no link on banner)

Complete Short Throw Shifters sold here! Custom work available!
PM or email aclnes55@yahoo.com for more information.

Return to “Vendors / Group Buys”