Here today gone yesturday!

If we make changes, if the boards will be down, or if we just want to let everyone know about something, we'll be posting it here.
biggrobb1995
2GN Member

Post by biggrobb1995 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Damn Joe! I hate to hear this. After all the work you put into her. I'll be keeping an eye out as best I can on ebay n such as I search for parts for my car. I hope she gets back to you in one piece.
I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk!
"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
I'm goin to drive my neon til it dies member #81
Some see angels, I've held one.

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

OMG I'm so sorry I hope everything works out for you :(

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Wow Joe! Sorry to hear buddy! I will keep my eyes open up here in the great white north for ya!

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

MyNeonSaysHi wrote:Damn sorry to hear. :(

So it was at the shop getting worked on, they left it outside and someone jacked it? Sounds pretty shady to me.
SOKADAO954 wrote:joe are you sure the shop is not in this???
and yea i agree its more then just a neon you got some much hours of hard work into it, trust me man 2gn guys all over the US will be looking for it. We will find it.
i been on craigslist, ebay, autotrader etc looking for it!!!
ill be praying for this to get solved ASAP.
BTW love how you rep 2gn mat at carshows.
looks sweet.

Naw guys the shop is defiantly not in this, as much free shyt i have gotten from them and as much work they have done for me for free, its no way. They were more pissed than me.. I spent from 11am till 3am in the morning there as they cheered me up. But on a side note there is tons of ricers in the area and its in a high volume area for stolen cars, i was just hoping that maybe my car would have been safe seeing how there were 2 supra's sitting out side along with a s2000 and a talon. Plus it wasn't running well (hence it being at the shop). Me and a few of my buddies know tons of people in the mid md area we are gonna do some soul searching on our own to assist the cops....if you catch my drift.. :evil5:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

benzsxt
2GN Member

Post by benzsxt » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 pm

I have everyone in the business down here keeping there eyes open. I let a few spanish guys that ship cars out of the country to let me know if they see or here anything. I was told someone down here stole a 30ft trailer with 2 dragsters in it last thursday? Strange that people have the guts to take something that stands out. Was your car ECU swapped? If not they would have had to tow it. If you know any shady people, they know shady people and people always talk! Good luck and if you need anything I am right down the road!

Tam
2GN Member

Post by Tam » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Wow, this is bad news. I'm sorry for what you are going through. I hope it all goes well.

NEON PARABOLA
2GN Member

Post by NEON PARABOLA » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm

if i see it, i'll let you know but idk y anyone would come to omaha
-Sean
Official "I'm driving my neon till' it dies #28

BLK 03' NEON SXT 150,000 MILES

SILVER-ES

Post by SILVER-ES » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Found a stripped 04 Aviator today, they ditched it and rolled it down a 200 foot embankment. They came just shy of getting it into the river, in which case we probably wouldn't have found it. Stolen cars piss me off. :banghead: :cussing:

Good luck Joe.

supermike
2GN Member

Post by supermike » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Ughhhh... this makes me feel sick. I can't even imagine how I'd feel if it was my own.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000036 <--- Done

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:47 am

:shock:
At first I thought this was a joke....
Who in there rightful mind would steal a one of a kind car that does not run?How are they going to hide it?
:banghead:
Best of luck man!

01rtgurl
2GN Member

Post by 01rtgurl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 am

benzsxt wrote:I have everyone in the business down here keeping there eyes open. I let a few spanish guys that ship cars out of the country to let me know if they see or here anything. I was told someone down here stole a 30ft trailer with 2 dragsters in it last thursday? Strange that people have the guts to take something that stands out. Was your car ECU swapped? If not they would have had to tow it. If you know any shady people, they know shady people and people always talk! Good luck and if you need anything I am right down the road!
BlackRoseRacing wrote::shock:
At first I thought this was a joke....
Who in there rightful mind would steal a one of a kind car that does not run?How are they going to hide it?
:banghead:
Best of luck man!
+1, they are brave. If I were closer I'd be willing to do a street by street sweep... since I have no job I have nothing to do lol.

Good luck!!

oh edit: hey, you might want to post this on srtforums in your regional section, too.
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:26 am

dude, that really sux. I'm really sorry to hear that and I will keep an eye out.
I Hate Your Neon!!!

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.

grambo
Former Moderator

Post by grambo » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm

:shock: WTF?

Why not just steal a friggin WeinerMobile? Missing your car is hard to do man! Its one of a kind all day!

Theives have a special place in Hell waiting for them. :cussing:
01' Neon ACR - SOLD - Its Alive!Thx Sean!
06' Subaru WRX STI - OTS Stage II
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler

03sxt
Former Jr. Admin

Post by 03sxt » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

:huh:

Well, it'll be hard to not notice it cruising around! People are ignorant. I just hope your buddy's shop had nothing to do with it.

benzsxt
2GN Member

Post by benzsxt » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Updates??

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Krack you need to keep me in the loop so I can help out.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

:cry: That sucks so fuckin bad man, I hope they find it!
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:32 am

I moved this over to NEWS, hopefully this may get people out there to keep an eye and ear out for Joe's car.His car could still be in the Maryland are or even traveled farther.Hopefully with the power of the internet we can try to locate some more info in trying to help locate his ride.
Thats an older pic of the car when it still had the decals on the side.
viewtopic.php?t=8652&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
^^^
His progress log with various pics of his ride....
If anyone has any legit information or has spotted anything:
ebay,craigslist,some FS topic somewhere....
Please contact any of the moderator staff....Thank you

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:35 am

Thanks for your help Chris.

Still no word yet, no one has found it and im still currently fighting with the police county records to get a copy of the freaking police report. Not to mention a week after my car was stolen i was down in OC and got into it with a guy and a parking spot and he slashed my tires while i was in the club. I swear i just have never ending bad luck. I hope i can still make it to carisle if my money looks right.
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 am

Still nothing :shock:

Return to “News”