Under body - NO FLAME!

Got a question on outside appearance modifications. Questions about body kits, exterior lighting, just anything thats a visual mod on the "exterior" of the car. Ask those questions here.
MoparNeonMan
2GN Member

Under body - NO FLAME!

Post by MoparNeonMan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:52 pm

My mother is making a show car out of her 07 PT. She wants to do an underbody light set and has tasked me with tracking it down. Can anyone recommend a place?
me and my car have a give and take relationship

it gives me shite and i take it

DesperatePhotographer
2GN Member

Post by DesperatePhotographer » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 pm

Meah any where...lol, um ill tell you though you can notice trends in neon lighting, GREEN AND PURPLE ARE cheap right now, but ebay you can buy streetglow cheap...... or ide try andersons..... or go all out and HEAD to OZNIUM.com

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:23 pm

oznium.com with out a doubt...the best customer servies ever found on the web..i am a very active membet there on the forums also...i love that place..the owner phil is amazing and handles his buisness very well...
2000 Dodge Neon................FULLY BAGGED AND LAID OUT!!...................All Show
theTeejmiester wrote:haha it needs a six foot wing and color change paint and neons to be your style :shock: ...

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:15 pm

yeah thats where i got my underdash lights from very good shyt. :rockon:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

01rtgurl
2GN Member

Post by 01rtgurl » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:36 pm

Dude I have a set of blue Streetglow Underbody Neons for sale, only opened to make sure everything was in it. They are the gold series, also. Lemme know... they are my sister's and she is selling them. PM me if interested.
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:

Return to “Exterior”