Anybody have pictures of their radiator support?

Got a question on outside appearance modifications. Questions about body kits, exterior lighting, just anything thats a visual mod on the "exterior" of the car. Ask those questions here.
my87csx481
2GN Member

Anybody have pictures of their radiator support?

Post by my87csx481 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Looking for decent pictures of the lower radiator support on an '03+ neon. From the front, from the side, and could really use one from under the car/inside the wheel well looking towards the front of the car.

I stuffed mine in a little bit when I went off course last weekend at the Poconos. Hit a dirt mound and bottomed the support out.

I pulled on it today with a come-a-long and eye bolts in the lower support. Came forward pretty easily but, there's some wrinkles in it still and I don't know which ones are supposed to be there and which ones I need to still work on.

I tried using google images but, the only thing I can find is front view low-res images of replacement supports. Really need the side shot and from the inside shot.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
I figure I'll be rich in few years because I'll have boycotted buying just about everything from just about everyone.

Gnuserup
2GN Member

Post by Gnuserup » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 am

Maybe you'll find some needed details on my thread? - viewtopic.php?t=53316&start=0
a neon - what else ?

my87csx481
2GN Member

Post by my87csx481 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks so much for seeing my thread and taking the time to respond.

Your thread does have exactly what I need except for a shot looking forward from inside the wheel well. I wish a few of the images were larger but, I should be good with what's in your thread.

Thanks again man. :thumbup:

Nevermind what I said about an inner wheel well shot. I found what I need after the third time through the thread. :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
I figure I'll be rich in few years because I'll have boycotted buying just about everything from just about everyone.

Gnuserup
2GN Member

Post by Gnuserup » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Great - good luck
a neon - what else ?

my87csx481
2GN Member

Post by my87csx481 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks again man.

Got the lower support pulled out and straightened (close enough anyway). Hopefully finish up tomorrow and attempt to get at least half way through replacing the heater core.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Exterior”