OEM part # of Molded Mud Flaps with NEON inscription

Got a question on outside appearance modifications. Questions about body kits, exterior lighting, just anything thats a visual mod on the "exterior" of the car. Ask those questions here.
Albius
2GN Member

OEM part # of Molded Mud Flaps with NEON inscription

Post by Albius » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi there guys

I wonder if anyone knows the OEM part # for both rear molded mud/splash guards for the Neon and if they would fit in my Mexican '05 SE (SX for USA)

I took this picture from another post from here as an example of what mud flaps they are. Credits for the original owner, of course ;)

Hope you can help me guys! Thanks!
..:: Albius ::..

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:15 am

I doubt that a dealership would still have them but maybe this will help:
viewtopic.php?p=727817#727817

The only reference I have is from the 2002 Accessories catalog (but no part number listed):
MOLDED SPLASH GUARDS
Tough black TPO Molded Splash Guards are custom contoured to vehicle body panels for stylish, functional appeal and maximum protection from gravel, salt and other road debris. Sold in pairs.
Front and rear...$26.00
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Albius
2GN Member

Post by Albius » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 pm

I googled something about this part number but I am a little confused, If I look the flaps with PN 82205845 I get this:

(They are exactly what I am looking for)

But they are "marked" to fit only in '00-'02 neons (mine is an '05). So they could be like these ones?
Image (Took pic from here)

Hope someone could confirm the shape of the flaps with the PN I got just to double check and order the flaps of the first pic.

Thanks guys! :thumbup:
..:: Albius ::..

Return to “Exterior”