Since when is talking about Neons Off Topic?

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
GaryHowell
2GN Member

Since when is talking about Neons Off Topic?

Post by GaryHowell » Fri May 27, 2005 5:29 pm

Wouldn't off topic be something not car related? I don't understand the reasoning of moving the Neo-Rat thread to off topic. It was a thread relating to doing it on a Neon.

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri May 27, 2005 5:52 pm

Not exactly seeing any specific questions in there other than asking for peoples opinion on the idea of builidng it. No real problems about a Neon, questions about how to fix a Neon... looks more like an off-topic discussion about what you'd like to build. But if you insist... I'll move it back.

While we're on the suject though, why is this thread in "General 2nd Gen Questions"... this isn't about Neons.... :?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

GaryHowell
2GN Member

Post by GaryHowell » Fri May 27, 2005 5:57 pm

Diablo0 wrote:Not exactly seeing any specific questions in there other than asking for peoples opinion on the idea of builidng it. No real problems about a Neon, questions about how to fix a Neon... looks more like an off-topic discussion about what you'd like to build. But if you insist... I'll move it back.

While we're on the suject though, why is this thread in "General 2nd Gen Questions"... this isn't about Neons.... :?
Simple. It is taking the Neo-Rat idea, and discussing how to execute it on a Neon. General because it covers exterior, interior, and engine.

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri May 27, 2005 5:59 pm

No... why is THIS thread in here... the one asking THIS question about why I moved the OTHER thread?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

GaryHowell
2GN Member

Post by GaryHowell » Fri May 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Because this is where the "moved" thing showed up, put this one where ever you want.

Thanks

Return to “Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions”