different icon for posts..... (cont)

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
-Devil-
2GN Member

different icon for posts..... (cont)

Post by -Devil- » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:48 pm

that we have replied to? ... if there is one already i swear i can't tell the difference ...

just wondering if this is something ya would consider ... hard to keep up with ones i have replied to ... and ones i havent read or replied to yet ...

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:38 am

Eh... about the only thing right now is when you read a topic the changes the blue icon to a gray icon to show that it's been read. As far as replied, not sure if it could be done and if so I'd like to not do it as I want to start work on trying to upgrade the forum to phpBB3 here in a few weeks once I test to make sure it'll go over smoothly.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

-Devil-
2GN Member

Post by -Devil- » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 am

no problem .. was just a thought ... i will continue to wonder if i have already read and replied to a topic or not .. (older age is settin in sometimes i think hah)

Return to “Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions”