Tips for site navigation?

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
Post Reply
Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Tips for site navigation?

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:57 pm

I belong on many forums and never found a format that has no new topic function or active topics function, what is the trick to navigating this site....

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:00 pm

-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Diablo0 wrote:Do you mean like this:

http://forum.2GN.org/search.php?search_id=newposts
lol..yes, i guess what you are trying to tell me is to use the search with the term "new post"? :tardbang:

yellowpatrol
2GN Member
Posts: 2847
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Kansas City

Post by yellowpatrol » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 pm

On the index page there are three links in the upper right. These will save you a TON of time.
FEEDBACK
Image
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 pm

yellowpatrol wrote:On the index page there are three links in the upper right. These will save you a TON of time.
thank you, this will help since i am very lazy...

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Pizza Boy wrote:
Diablo0 wrote:Do you mean like this:

http://forum.2GN.org/search.php?search_id=newposts
lol..yes, i guess what you are trying to tell me is to use the search with the term "new post"? :tardbang:
:lol: No, thats just the URL from the link that yellowpatrol just explained.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Diablo0 wrote:
Pizza Boy wrote:
Diablo0 wrote:Do you mean like this:

http://forum.2GN.org/search.php?search_id=newposts
lol..yes, i guess what you are trying to tell me is to use the search with the term "new post"? :tardbang:
:lol: No, thats just the URL from the link that yellowpatrol just explained.
haha...sweet, i got it now..thanks for the help..also can you PM me with vendor pricing, i think i might become a vendor on here if there are enough interest in the shift knobs...

yellowpatrol
2GN Member
Posts: 2847
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Kansas City

Post by yellowpatrol » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Oooh what do they look like?
FEEDBACK
Image
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:06 pm

I'll just post it here... here ya go...

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=19915
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Diablo0 wrote:I'll just post it here... here ya go...

http://forum.2GN.org/viewtopic.php?t=19915
so i have to wait 100 days but there is no fee?
and can i make a "feeler" thread with pics of my shift knobs and prices to guage the market?
-Eric

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:41 pm

No fee, just have to wait 100 days and have 350 posts.

Nope, sorry... no feeler threads, sorry.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Pizza Boy
2GN Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: NORCAL

Post by Pizza Boy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Diablo0 wrote:No fee, just have to wait 100 days and have 350 posts.

Nope, sorry... no feeler threads, sorry.
that sounds more then fair...thanks

Post Reply

Return to “Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions”