seller/buyer feedback

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
[DJ]Tomski
2GN Member

seller/buyer feedback

Post by [DJ]Tomski » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:20 am

i think a new feedback system would be better. i like the "iTrader" feedback system srtforums has. it's conveniently placed under ones user name which is the biggest plus for me. i bought several things from people on here but didn't leave feedback frankly because i didn't feel like looking to see if they already have a feedback thread started. on srtforums i left feedback for everything i bought/sold because it's so easy and quick. although i like that it's required to provide feedback links when selling, a seller wouldn't have to provide a link to his/her feedback from this site because it would be right there all the time. idk if it's possible because this site is set up differently than others, but just throwing it out there.
Tom
j0n wrote:I recently discovered that I was modifying a neon and came to my senses...
:rofl:

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Re: seller/buyer feedback

Post by KrackstaR » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:56 pm

[DJ]Tomski wrote:i think a new feedback system would be better. i like the "iTrader" feedback system srtforums has. it's conveniently placed under ones user name which is the biggest plus for me. i bought several things from people on here but didn't leave feedback frankly because i didn't feel like looking to see if they already have a feedback thread started. on srtforums i left feedback for everything i bought/sold because it's so easy and quick. although i like that it's required to provide feedback links when selling, a seller wouldn't have to provide a link to his/her feedback from this site because it would be right there all the time. idk if it's possible because this site is set up differently than others, but just throwing it out there.
Tom

agreed it is rather easy to leave feed back on srtforums and i believe Jason was looking into something like that for us, in the mean time all you have to do is go to the search and under search options to the left is a drop down box, all you have to do is select the buy/sell feedback section and put the users name in "keywords" and every feed back for the user shows up, also it was suggested that if your someone that sells and buys alot on the boards it would be a good idea to leave a link to your own feedback thread in your forsale post or in your sig so its easier for someone to find it.
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

[DJ]Tomski
2GN Member

Post by [DJ]Tomski » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm

^^^ oh yea, totally forgot that i can search by user name, thx.
j0n wrote:I recently discovered that I was modifying a neon and came to my senses...
:rofl:

2k1MotorSport
2011 Gold Contributor

Post by 2k1MotorSport » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Both forums are made by completely different groups. I have looked about a year ago to find a trader system for this site which runs phpbb, but had no luck.

If someone comes out with a trader system for phpbb 3 that is out now then it would be a good addition when jason updates this to version 3. Until then I think it would stay the way it is right now.
-Scott

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:26 am

Actually, there is a Feedback system for phpBB but intead of typing out again why it wouldn't work I'll link to a previous reason. I won't argue though, a setup like iTrader for phpBB would be killer! Just wish I knew php well enough to make something myself since no one else has.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=13 ... t=feedback
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Return to “Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions”