Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
- 2GN Member
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:00 pm
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Getting Golf spam in various sub forums!
Everytime it dings someone in your county does a ricer flyby.
Neons are just smart like that... heydockyle
- Junior Admin
- Posts: 19382
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Ashland Ohio
Yep, it's been going on a while now.
- 2009 Silver Contributor
- Posts: 9491
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:35 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
lol... you mean you don't enjoy waking up to 10 new posts each day. 7 of which being from "buyglof"?
- 2014 Platinum Contributor
- Posts: 8058
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
I just worry that one of our fellow club members might accidently click on a link in these fake threads and get a
they really don't want.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10
- 2GN Member
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 am
- Location: Central Quebec, Canada
Sorry to bring this thread back up... but could someone also ban Jonyhua ? He/she/it has been spamming for a while too.
Who should I PM for that ?