Can't access my old profile since the database was lost

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 2GN, post it here and we'll try to fix the problem or at least give you an answer.
AyBlinken97
Fresh Fish

Can't access my old profile since the database was lost

Post by AyBlinken97 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:09 pm

First off, my old username is Donkeypuncher and I've been a member since 2008. I hadn't logged in for a while, but my login stopped working after the database was lost for some reason. It doesn't recognize my email address when trying to reset my password, so I'm stuck at this point.

I had to register a new account just to get on here to check my old profile to see if my email was listed on the profile, but there is nothing. I can't send a private message yet being a new account, so I'm posting here for some help.

I hate to lose an account that I have years invested in, took some effort to get that post count up there.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Re: Can't access my old profile since the database was lost

Post by occasional demons » Tue May 08, 2018 9:54 pm

When clicking on the contact button, it seems PM's are the only thing that is displayed. I miss the old format hat had an email button.

Possibly Jason has access to emails, and can help you out.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Re: Can't access my old profile since the database was lost

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue May 08, 2018 11:38 pm

I had the same problem until I emailed directly with Jason.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions”