Back Again

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Back Again

Post by SXTwolfe » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm not sure how many people on here are still here from when I was here before lol. I'm currently working on selling a 87 Comanche and I'm planning on getting another Neon. Its been an interesting past few years. I've driven so many other vehicles but I've always been thinking "%#$@ I miss my neon" I've gone from an SX4, two different cobalt's, Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Comanche (current). I'm happy to be getting the chance to rejoin the 2GN family once again.
Everything burns if the flame is hot enough, The world is nothing but a crucible.

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #103

Pablodragon
2GN Member

Post by Pablodragon » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Kool!

brings back memories....

I had a 91 Comanche... got it brand new... was just a stripped down 2.5L 4 cylinder with a stick, but was actually fun to drive! about 5 months after I bought it, they gave me a company car to drive... it sat quite a bit, forgot the mileage when I sold it, but I got 5k for it , after 5 years
2004 SE... doin it one piece at a timeImage

SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Post by SXTwolfe » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Pablodragon wrote:Kool!

brings back memories....

I had a 91 Comanche... got it brand new... was just a stripped down 2.5L 4 cylinder with a stick, but was actually fun to drive! about 5 months after I bought it, they gave me a company car to drive... it sat quite a bit, forgot the mileage when I sold it, but I got 5k for it , after 5 years
Yeah its been a trip with this thing. Had a guy come down a couple of days ago who worked for Jeep before Chrysler bought it out and is a state inspector. Tried lowballing me on it by telling me that if I brought it in for inspection it would not pass. Took it in next day and the guy who inspected it told me that it was in really good condition for how old it is. (Its the same age as me lol). I'm hoping that it will get some bites soon, can't wait to start building another neon.
Everything burns if the flame is hot enough, The world is nothing but a crucible.

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #103

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Seems that, once bitten by a Neon, you just can't shake it. :lol:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”