Well Since Everyone Else Is Doing It...

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
03neonRT
2GN Member

Well Since Everyone Else Is Doing It...

Post by 03neonRT » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:16 pm

My name is Jared, I live in the Toledo, Ohio area and have basically moved around the entire country since a young age. I'm 19 years old and have been interested in cars basically my entire life.

At the moment I'm attending Bowling Green State University and enrolled in the Air Force Reserved Officer Training Corps Dtch 620. My main course of study is Computer Science and Hardware, but i'm also taking Automotive Mechanics and Technology classes at night at the local community college.

I came into the whole Dodge Neon world this past October when i bought my first real car, a 2003 Dodge Neon R/T. Since then i have been studying up on everything you can do to the Neon, and the potential this stout little compact can dish out. So far I've done only basic mods which you can see in my signature. My longterm goal is to either engine swap or turbocharge my Neon, so we'll see what happens with that...lol.

Anyway, thats a little about me, hopefully i'll get to know all of you in the future, and i'll see you all in Carlisle this July!
- 2003 Dodge Neon R/T -

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:47 pm

see ya in carlisle man!
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”