me!!

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
reppinthe2.0
2GN Member

me!!

Post by reppinthe2.0 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:18 pm

Im 18 and i live in South Florida. My name is scott and i drive an 05 Orange blast sxt. I work construction right now with my uncle full time and going to become a firefighter. I love cars and started working on them when i was 13, my first car working on was a mustang GT. At 13 i installed long tube headers and full exhaust system, two 50 shots of nitrous, new gears, intake and all that good stuff so i guess im pretty skilled. Did i mention i love cars??? I love my neon to death and it has much of a future to it. I smoke cigarettes alot and its a bad habit but i love it. I love this forum also. My dream is to own a big house and 3 dream cars. The cars are, Dodge viper GTS coupe ( blue with white stripes), Dodge Charger srt-8 all black, and a stone white Srt-4. Im a dodge lover as well. I play hockey as a hobby and really like chilling with my friends and wasting money on stuff people here probably dont approve of. Im a cuban and i love my family, we cook pigs for major holidays and if you think htats weird then suck it up cause they are awesome. If you crack spanish jokes ill probably crack one back because i love making fun of cubans because thats how i am. My family came to florida on a yellow inflatable raft, and my cousins came on a floating truck........J/k but i love telling people that. IM just rambling right now cause im bored, i bet no one is gonna read this anyway so im done. Thanks for reading..

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:42 pm

i read it :lol:

you never mentioned you were cuban before.

whats the update with the family situation?
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

lilolneon
2GN Member

Post by lilolneon » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:44 pm

yes indeed, how is the family situation?
2003 Atlantic Blue SE (R.I.P. 03-06)
2003 Black SXT (R.I.P. 06-14)
2007 Silver Civic LX Coupe

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:57 pm

I wish I was cuban.... Hmmm maybe I should get a second wife that is cuban, they are pretty hott.
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

grambo
Former Moderator

Post by grambo » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:23 pm

Cubans talk hella' smackin the person above you thread too... :lol: :lol: :lol:
01' Neon ACR - SOLD - Its Alive!Thx Sean!
06' Subaru WRX STI - OTS Stage II
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler

reppinthe2.0
2GN Member

Post by reppinthe2.0 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:29 pm

the fam situation is good guys, im moving out tommorow and i have an appoitment with the lawyers as well. I dunno what my dad is gonna do with the car but as of now im taking it and keeping it. Hell probably just let me keep it so thats good for me. Thanks for caring guys, you all are awesome.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”