Joining in on the fun..

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
SteelBlue
2GN Member

Joining in on the fun..

Post by SteelBlue » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:20 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Crystal and I live in Klamath Falls, OR. I graduate in August (a week after my 21st birthday) with a bachelors in Small Business Management from OIT. About 2 weeks after that I'm getting married and moving to Sacramento so my fiance can go to WyoTech. Life is pretty boring out here in the sticks so I'm sure Sacramento will be a bit of a culture shock to this sheltered girl.

I never had any interest in Neons until 2004 when my pos Honda finally died on me and I decided it was time to find a car that wouldn't leave me stranded on the side of the road late at night as my Prelude so frequently did. I only looked for about 20 minutes; I saw my little blue Neon sitting on an end cap facing the road at a dealership and I was hooked. I can safely say that this car is probably the most babied Neon in the county; my family laughs at me for being so careful/protective of it but I don't care.

Being a student doesn't give you much in the way of spare cash so only now have I been able to really personalize my car the way I want it to be. I want to increase the performance of the car, and do a few other exterior mods (debadging, fresh paint, raccoon lights, and such) but with most of my income going to gas its a slow process.

Well, thats about it I think. Thanks for reading.
Crystal
02 Neon - SteelBlue, 08 Caliber SRT - Inferno Red, 08 Caliber SRT - Brilliant Black

grambo
Former Moderator

Post by grambo » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:29 pm

Hey, we'll be neighbors when you get to NOR CAL Crystal. Tracy, Ca. is about 1 hr south of you. Vacaville,Ca where orangblastsxt lives is about an our suothwest. mopar00neon will be about a year south of you. SRTsuper20G is in Pittsburg which is across the bay from OB and west of me. DannyBoy is in San Jose which is about 1.5 hrs to the south SF bay area. Wisher2 is almost a year south. Let see....who am I forgetting..Oh, the kid from Emeryville with the cool red Neon...Oh well. you get it. :D
Hurray for more cali members!
01' Neon ACR - SOLD - Its Alive!Thx Sean!
06' Subaru WRX STI - OTS Stage II
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler

SteelBlue
2GN Member

Post by SteelBlue » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:40 pm

Wow, I didn't realize there are so many Cali people on the boards; think I'm probably the only Oregon one here (or that will admit to it..lol.)

I'm really looking forward to moving (even though its only the 9 months for his classes) but we're not sure when WT will get the program he wants. I'm hoping they get it soon cause I'm looking forward to the warmer winter!
Crystal
02 Neon - SteelBlue, 08 Caliber SRT - Inferno Red, 08 Caliber SRT - Brilliant Black

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:25 pm

are you sure you wanna live so close to Orangeblast? :lol:

j/k

no, really.... :lol:

good luck with everything.
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

scneonchic
2GN Veteran

Post by scneonchic » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:45 pm

dblsg wrote:are you sure you wanna live so close to Orangeblast? :lol:

j/k

no, really.... :lol:

good luck with everything.

STEEL BLUES UNITE! :lol:

lilolneon
2GN Member

Post by lilolneon » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:09 am

am i the only Atlantic Pearl Blue here!?
2003 Atlantic Blue SE (R.I.P. 03-06)
2003 Black SXT (R.I.P. 06-14)
2007 Silver Civic LX Coupe

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:11 am

yes.
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”