yo!

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
Nick Drake
2GN Member

yo!

Post by Nick Drake » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:07 pm

I like the idea of this board, so I figured why not make a post.

Well, my name's Terry, I'm 18, and I drive a white SXT. I live in Tennessee (not by choice) and will be moving back to NY (my home state) in like a month or two so I can be with my girlfriend again and get married some day, start a family and all that jazz.

Music is a big part of my life, I'd much rather take apart a guitar or tune a drum kit than my car. I've been actively playing instruments since I was 13 and I love it. I love folk music (Bob Dylan and Nick Drake are my fav's), garage rock, and anything really that takes skill to make. Even rap. I love Mos Def.

I hate metal.

I just recently got into cars when my old 89 honda started dying on me, so I turned to some honda forum. Since then I've owned a 96 expresso and an 05 sxt. I'm still getting used to working on cars so I ask some noobish questions sometimes...cut me some slack.

Oh I also like counter-strike (but haven't had time to play in a while) and was in a clan -)EW(- that was sponsored by Nvidia.

LATES!
kc2002acr wrote:because if I was racing you at a 60 roll, I would have been in second for a second till I hit 3rd, then I would have called you on my cell phone and asked you if my taillights were all working. :rofl: ;) :D

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:27 pm

great move.... ditching the honduh :D
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:26 pm

dblsg wrote:great move.... ditching the honduh :D
word 8)
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

Nick Drake
2GN Member

Post by Nick Drake » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:19 pm

^Hahah yeah I'm a domestic only kinda guy now
kc2002acr wrote:because if I was racing you at a 60 roll, I would have been in second for a second till I hit 3rd, then I would have called you on my cell phone and asked you if my taillights were all working. :rofl: ;) :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”