Hey Hey!

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
joelrgr
2GN Member

Hey Hey!

Post by joelrgr » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:10 pm

Name is Joe, not joel as some people take it from my sn lol I lead the Item Processing Department for Independent Bank (MI bank only for now :wink: ). I'm 21, a workaholic when they let me, tried college for a year but realized i had no idea what i was there for lol Now im basically a geek for the bank and have my car for my hobby. 03 Neon SE i bought a year ago this past february and have come quite far with since then imo. I love tinkering with anything electrical/mechanical. Ive taught myself more than i can think of right now just tinkering lol Anything from maintenance crap to writing sort patterns for our check image processing at work. My favorite part of each day is the joy of occasionally getting to call and yell at the FED for screwing up our work lol

Im a very helpful person and love to talk car stuff, life stuff, geeky stuff so feel free to not be shy 8)

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:18 pm

sup joe? your car is one of my top 5 cars on here man.
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! You do exactly what I used to do. I worked for Fifth Third for almost 3 years in their IP department heading up their Check Image area then left there b/c they were screwing me over and hours sucked (7am - 9pmish) People that I worked with were great though... I miss working with them :cry:

Oh and my last job was working at the FED :twisted: but not the district you had to call :lol: 7th district isn't as good as the 4th hehe
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”