well this is me.

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
Blazers04bluSXT
2GN Member

well this is me.

Post by Blazers04bluSXT » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:12 pm

My name is Matt and i am a former AF brat. I was born in lakenheath England on May 13, 1986. after england i moved to Omaha, NE. then Guam (which was awesome). then i moved to good ol Robins AFB right smack in the middle of georgia. i lived in Wartown, GA for 12 years.
I moved down to Valdosta, GA in the fall of '04 to attend Valdosta State University. I am studying Pre-Physician Assistant Biology and plan on going to Med school at Emory (fat chance in hell) or the Medical College of Georgia.
My neon is a '04 SXT with 50k miles on it. i plan on trading in my mom's intrepid for an '05 mtx under my name, but that wont be for another month. (she is gonna drive this one). the color is my favorite thing about my car.

ENJOY!
Matt
Xbox Live Gamertag - H34LTH1NSP3CT0R
2k4 E-blue SXT ATX - Unorthodox Racing UDP, Ebay CAI, R/T rear section, Mopar 3d tails, Sirius, GE NightHawks

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:18 pm

what color is the 05? are you gonna switch all the mods over?

good luck with school too :D
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

Blazers04bluSXT
2GN Member

Post by Blazers04bluSXT » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:43 pm

im in for e-blue again. i think i am gonna leave the spoiler and take every thing else.
Matt
Xbox Live Gamertag - H34LTH1NSP3CT0R
2k4 E-blue SXT ATX - Unorthodox Racing UDP, Ebay CAI, R/T rear section, Mopar 3d tails, Sirius, GE NightHawks

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”