Team liviD...not just a name...but a life style...

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
teamliviD
ECN Moderator

Team liviD...not just a name...but a life style...

Post by teamliviD » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:11 am

Hi, Im Joe, team captain of Team liviD. Team liviD was started about a year ago after a few close friends and I decided to step away from another club that I had started. We dont have show cars, we have pretty go cars, although it might not seem that way sometimes. Team liviD has yet to get off the ground due to my turbo R/T just isnt ready. So far, Team liviD is made up of my 2K2 Turbo R/T, my 2K2 N/A R/T, my '85 CelicaSupra Drifter, my girl Amanda and her 2K5 Scion Xa, Aj with his '98 N/A DOHC Neon, Steve's '99 Civic Si soon to have a S/C K24A swap, and last there is Troy with his 2K6 S/C Scion Tc. We are all racers in one form or another. We live the life style.

Now, about me. Well, Ive been in the Neon scene for about 9 years now. Ive owned 4 neons total, 1st was a '99 Sport Auto, 2nd was a '97 Sport Auto that I striped and sold for parts, 3rd is my 2K2 Turbo R/T and the Silver 2K2 R/T will make my 4th. I love neons, always have and always will. First time I saw the ad for a neon with the "hi" logo, I wanted one. Never thought I would own 4 but they are fun little cars.

Im 26 years old, and work in Law Enforcement here in DC as a Lieutenant for the government. Im getting married next June to the love of my life, Amanda, she has helped me in so many ways, if it wasnt for her, Id probly be dead right now. We live together with our 2 cats, Shodow and Dillian, our 2 gekos, G and Miget, and our room mate Remy.

I love Legos, cars, music, my new Xbox 360, my life, my friends, my family and most important, my father. If it wasnt for my dads love of cars, Id be gay or something due to my mom! lol. Well thats enough for now. I think Ive said to much! Thanks 2gn.org...I love ya!
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

twelveday
BANNED

Post by twelveday » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:55 am

that was odd. hi

grambo
Former Moderator

Post by grambo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Joe is funny. I like his T-shirt. :D
01' Neon ACR - SOLD - Its Alive!Thx Sean!
06' Subaru WRX STI - OTS Stage II
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”