its just me from CT

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
Post Reply
NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

its just me from CT

Post by NeonChik01 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:07 am

Hey everyone...I figured since everyone else made up a thread on here I might as well. Thanks for checkin me/my car out :)

Im AnnMarie from CT. I own a 2001 Dodge Neon ES model with a few goodies done to her.

Got a few new mods coming this year as well.

heres a pic of how she stands right now, minus those wheels..just ordered some new ones. When they are on the car I will post them up.
Image

and a pic of my friends clipse and my neon. Both female owned rides here in CT
Image

With the new rims
Image
Last edited by NeonChik01 on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dblsg
2GN Veteran
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:20 am
Location: Aurora, IL
Contact:

Re: its just me from CT

Post by dblsg » Thu May 11, 2006 9:28 am

NeonChik01 wrote: I own a 2001 Dodge Neon ES model with a few goodies done to her.
thats pretty much and uderstatement... but :hello2: anyways :D
Image Sam-I-Am
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Re: its just me from CT

Post by NeonChik01 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:38 am

dblsg wrote:
NeonChik01 wrote: I own a 2001 Dodge Neon ES model with a few goodies done to her.
thats pretty much and uderstatement... but :hello2: anyways :D
lol...well I dont wanna list all my mods..lol

quicksilvr
Former Moderator
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:19 pm
Location: St. Joseph, MO
Contact:

Post by quicksilvr » Sun May 14, 2006 11:07 am

Beautiful, beautiful car! I have as many pictures of your car that I could find on the internet saved to my computer, because i've always like that front lip. I'm still deciding on the skirts and the rear though... 8)

PS. Could you email me some pics of you car with the kit on before the paint job? All the ones I could find on the internet are small and sucky. :lol:
-Dave
Image
2001 Dodge Neon R/T

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Lebanon PA
Contact:

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Sun May 14, 2006 11:14 am

HEY NEONCHIK01


i dont know if u remember me, but its justin, me and matt (nitehawk) were the 2 crazy ass mofos who drove from pitt area pa to the meet in connecticut...

just though i would say hi back! hope all is well with u!
hmmmmm
Image

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12574
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Sun May 14, 2006 12:20 pm

Welcome AnnMarie!!!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

User avatar
kirktalife
2GN Member
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ont

Post by kirktalife » Mon May 15, 2006 7:16 am

welcome, and beautiful car
Image

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Post by NeonChik01 » Mon May 15, 2006 7:56 am

2003silverneonsxt wrote:HEY NEONCHIK01


i dont know if u remember me, but its justin, me and matt (nitehawk) were the 2 crazy ass mofos who drove from pitt area pa to the meet in connecticut...

just though i would say hi back! hope all is well with u!
thanks everyone...I wasnt sure how everyone liked the neon :)

I remember you guys...I gotta get out to PA sometime and see yall again.
quicksilvr wrote:Beautiful, beautiful car! I have as many pictures of your car that I could find on the internet saved to my computer, because i've always like that front lip. I'm still deciding on the skirts and the rear though... 8)

PS. Could you email me some pics of you car with the kit on before the paint job? All the ones I could find on the internet are small and sucky. :lol:
haha...thats awesome..my car has a fan..lol...but actually there are a bunch of pics on my cardomain page from when the car was stock up till what you see above. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/396167/2

gonna be selling that kit soon if your interested. Im changing up the body kit so yea :)

but thanks again :)

User avatar
jonnymopar
Junior Admin
Posts: 3029
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Southeastern MA

Post by jonnymopar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:13 pm

Hello fellow FYCRacing member! Ha, I love how the top of your CarDomain page says "Powered By A Female". :)

Welcome to 2GN!
Image
Jon J.

2003 Neon SXT - new home, new owner, still going. Thanks for everything, old friend.
1989 Daytona ES - 2.4L/A555 swapped

Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Until Jerry Buys It" Club Member #11

ChrisRT
2GN Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Location: Maryland

Post by ChrisRT » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:06 pm

Where are you from in CT?
"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art." - Ansel Adams

2008 Jeep Patriot Limited
2010 Jeep Wrangler 6spd/3.73's

User avatar
04sxt2.0
2GN Member
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:02 pm
Location: Chicopee, Ma

Post by 04sxt2.0 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:44 pm

whats up ann i didn't know your car changed into an SRT when this happen... J/K glad to see you on here.
Image

04 SXT- daily driver
93 GSX-16g turbo,dsmlink v3, bored 0.40 over 2g maf, ported head. Toy

CAI, lorenzo 60mm throttle body, B&m short shifter, SRT exhaust, 32" glass pack.

upcoming mods, RT manifold, UDP, and ODP,

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8043
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:53 pm

Welcome! We're glad that you're here!
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
dblsg
2GN Veteran
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:20 am
Location: Aurora, IL
Contact:

Post by dblsg » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:44 am

:? thats a whole different car
Image Sam-I-Am
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Post by NeonChik01 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm

Dude what the hell happened to the pics I posted....strange
2005 Black SRT4-Stock

~Support Our Troops~

http://www.cardomain.com/id/NeonChik2001
Image

Its only a NEON......

User avatar
03sxt
Former Jr. Admin
Posts: 11389
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:53 am
Location: Conneaut, Ohio
Contact:

Post by 03sxt » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:51 pm

NeonChik01 wrote:Dude what the hell happened to the pics I posted....strange
I see the red SRT looking car...

And the other one was moved or deleted in the Photobucket account.

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Post by NeonChik01 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:53 pm

Ok I think I fixed it now...that was weird...lol
2005 Black SRT4-Stock

~Support Our Troops~

http://www.cardomain.com/id/NeonChik2001
Image

Its only a NEON......

User avatar
03sxt
Former Jr. Admin
Posts: 11389
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:53 am
Location: Conneaut, Ohio
Contact:

Post by 03sxt » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:56 pm

NeonChik01 wrote:Ok I think I fixed it now...that was weird...lol
Yep, all better... Hot car, that's for sure! :thumbup:

ChrisRT
2GN Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Location: Maryland

Post by ChrisRT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:11 am

Where is she from in CT? My girlfriend/ex/whatever is from Middlebury.
"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art." - Ansel Adams

2008 Jeep Patriot Limited
2010 Jeep Wrangler 6spd/3.73's

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Post by NeonChik01 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:34 am

ChrisRT wrote:Where is she from in CT? My girlfriend/ex/whatever is from Middlebury.
Im from the Hartford area in CT...sorry I didnt get back to you before
2005 Black SRT4-Stock

~Support Our Troops~

http://www.cardomain.com/id/NeonChik2001
Image

Its only a NEON......

ChrisRT
2GN Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Location: Maryland

Post by ChrisRT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:34 am

NeonChik01 wrote:
ChrisRT wrote:Where is she from in CT? My girlfriend/ex/whatever is from Middlebury.
Im from the Hartford area in CT...sorry I didnt get back to you before
Its cool.

I've been to Hartford a few times. A friend of mine used to work out there for Pratt and Whitney. its about 40 minutes or so from where my ex-gf/gf lives. I think I may have seen your car once, but I'm not totally sure.
"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art." - Ansel Adams

2008 Jeep Patriot Limited
2010 Jeep Wrangler 6spd/3.73's

NeonChik01
2GN Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: IN,Connecticut
Contact:

Post by NeonChik01 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:18 am

ChrisRT wrote:
NeonChik01 wrote:
ChrisRT wrote:Where is she from in CT? My girlfriend/ex/whatever is from Middlebury.
Im from the Hartford area in CT...sorry I didnt get back to you before
Its cool.

I've been to Hartford a few times. A friend of mine used to work out there for Pratt and Whitney. its about 40 minutes or so from where my ex-gf/gf lives. I think I may have seen your car once, but I'm not totally sure.
Well if you have been out this way for Pratt you very well could have because Im about a 5 minute drive from Pratt and always around that way because I avoid Rt.2 out here cause the roads suck so I always drive through town
2005 Black SRT4-Stock

~Support Our Troops~

http://www.cardomain.com/id/NeonChik2001
Image

Its only a NEON......

ChrisRT
2GN Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Location: Maryland

Post by ChrisRT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:25 am

I took, I think, 84 towards Hartford, and then drove through this little city, my friend and I ate at a Hooters, if thats any help. lol
"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art." - Ansel Adams

2008 Jeep Patriot Limited
2010 Jeep Wrangler 6spd/3.73's

User avatar
silverneon
2GN Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by silverneon » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:43 am

Very nice car!

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”