Cellphone/mp3 mount

Questions about interior lighting, shift knobs, just anything mainly to do with modifications on the inside of the car. Ask those questions here.
Dabuh
2GN Member

Cellphone/mp3 mount

Post by Dabuh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Just finished my cellphone mount (which works amazingly with a antenna delete if you have the iheart radio app). I think its a good place holder since my car doesn't have a/c and it was wasted space prior to this...
Its on a full swivel mount so I can angle it towards the driver or the passenger. Since I screwed everything in its as sturdy as the bezel itself which was a lot better then I had imagined. I have the charger wired in behind the radio (on the cig lighter circuit) and the 3.5mm aux input is going right into the back of the radio (didn't have a front aux).
RADARsx 2.0 wrote:
UriahRR wrote:
Dabuh wrote: This is after an accident as you can see;
Oh yes, I can see the accident. The big, tall, scaffolding accident.
No No...that's his shopping cart handle...lol
ROFL!!!

Pablodragon
2GN Member

Post by Pablodragon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

the mount is cool...

but I just had a couple questions about having no air?

I never saw a Neon with no air, and I know in the ones WITH air, the A/C compressor kicks on in the defrost mode to remove moisture from the from windshield in, say, the winter.... does it take a longer time to clear the windshield in the winter or say when it's really moist or foggy?

..and the blank spot u mounted that on is normally where the recirc. switch is... I call mine the "skunk" switch cuz if I see a dead skunk in time, I flip it over and it recirculates the air and keeps the stink outside..... even without air, why wouldn't they include this switch?
2004 SE... doin it one piece at a timeImage

Dabuh
2GN Member

Post by Dabuh » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 pm

To be honest I don't know because i've never used a neon with air and looked for that. I don't think it is any slower then the one's with air because it is just taking air from outside and pumping it inside which should then equalize the humidity and clear it up. My car clears the fog about as fast as my g/f 09 sentra which has air (it too kicks the compressor on if the defrost goes on.
RADARsx 2.0 wrote:
UriahRR wrote:
Dabuh wrote: This is after an accident as you can see;
Oh yes, I can see the accident. The big, tall, scaffolding accident.
No No...that's his shopping cart handle...lol
ROFL!!!

Return to “Interior”