So heres a question ...

For Clubs and Events in: ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT
mjrpaine
2GN Member

So heres a question ...

Post by mjrpaine » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

I am on many different sites always looking for parts ... kinda my way to relieve stress.

So one site I use is an auction site. They sell whole cars that are wrecked, water damaged, or damaged beyond insurance repair and considered totaled.

They have all types of neons ... and some srt-4's once in a while. I was just on and saw that they have one coming up. Its an 04 srt-4 with 82k on it, color red, and damaged in the front. Damage consists of front bumper, hood, right fender and door, Head light and fog light, windshield, air bags, left fender Im not sure of ... looks like it might be bent. Every thing else looks good.

If anyone would like to maybe share the cost of the winning bid ... assuming we could win it ... please let me know.

I am looking at the tail lights, factory rims, radio, and speedometer for myself. Anything else ... we can discuss what you need and what we could sell. I do have a car trailer so as for picking it up .. thats easy. Storing it is another subject we would have to work out. So obviously I would be looking for someone local to me ...

titansxt
2GN Member

Post by titansxt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Those parts you are looking for are commonly sold around here and the other Neon sites. Or did you want those exact ones?
2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4
2gn.org member #26 :tard:
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. :lol:
ram50rocket wrote: I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.

mjrpaine
2GN Member

Post by mjrpaine » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm

I know they are commonly found (and usually priced high) ... but the point is that there is more on the car that is still good if someone else needed parts too.

and also the opertunity to make a few dollars after selling whats left.

and why are you in the New England section if your from IL ??

ThatKevin
2GN Member

Post by ThatKevin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 am

and why are you in the New England section if your from IL ??
Maybe he found it in the "view new posts" section like i did :rofl:
'02 Chrysler Neon RT - SOHC 50trim+Crane 007 ---DEAD---
'05 Dodge Neon SRT4 - DSP & bolt ons ---SOLD---
'08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - MS1Kv3
Progress Log

titansxt
2GN Member

Post by titansxt » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 am

:roll:
2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4
2gn.org member #26 :tard:
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. :lol:
ram50rocket wrote: I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.

Return to “New England”