Damn weather

For Clubs and Events in: ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT
mjrpaine
2GN Member

Damn weather

Post by mjrpaine » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

I dont know about you guys ... but this good weather is making me want to get out and see people ... lol.

I know I got a wiff of someone in the neighborhood grilling the other day ... and I started thinking about when we are going to have a meet / cookout ...

:D
Official " I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies " Club # 132
Jason

chew*
2GN Member

Re: Damn weather

Post by chew* » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

mjrpaine wrote:I dont know about you guys ... but this good weather is making me want to get out and see people ... lol.

I know I got a wiff of someone in the neighborhood grilling the other day ... and I started thinking about when we are going to have a meet / cookout ...

:D
I'm in for whenever, neon isn't going to carlisle this year so got to get in on the other meets for sure.

mjrpaine
2GN Member

Post by mjrpaine » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Im going to Carlisle ...

but I still want to have plenty of them around here to go to also ... lol

I actually had an idea of a place for one here also. Its Buffumville lake. It has a big parking lot, or a pavillion to rent also. It has a beach for the kids to play at. Its cheap to get in. Plus it has hibachi set ups right there. So we could just set up the cars in one corner ... do some photos or something ... then walk down to the beach area and cook up some food.
Official " I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies " Club # 132
Jason

Return to “New England”