JeffM

For Clubs and Events in: ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT
mjrpaine
2GN Member

JeffM

Post by mjrpaine » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 pm

So ... I want to give a BIG thanks to Jeff. After having many issues with my car lately ... I went and found his number and text him. I am glad he had the time to help me out and answer some questions. After a little advice ... and a trip to Home Depot ... I managed to make my own boost leak tester and had at it on my car. Found a broken line to the Bov, and a couple other small spots that needed to be tightened. Had a leak around the Bov also and made a gasket for it and that took care of it. Re-tourqued the IM bolts yesterday just to be on the safe side. And that was all ... now its running like a dream. The boost is running a little bit lower then before ... but my front tires broke loose at like 8 psi ... so I think that was good enough. I am feeling the power it had before and I am topping out at about 14 psi once its warmed up. I will see how well it handles tommorrow when I head to work and then to school ... but in the mean time ...

Thanks again Jeff !!!
Official " I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies " Club # 132
Jason

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 am

Nearly one month late but you're welcome, Jason. :lol: :thumbup:

mjrpaine
2GN Member

Post by mjrpaine » Thu May 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Better late then never ... just wanted to recognize the guy who helped me ... tho it was all thru texting ... LMAO
Official " I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies " Club # 132
Jason

Return to “New England”