05 OB Neon w/Mopar Lip Kit @ Smail Auto -- is it you?

For Clubs and Events in: DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV and the DC Area
TeckNeon
2GN Member

05 OB Neon w/Mopar Lip Kit @ Smail Auto -- is it you?

Post by TeckNeon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am

I keep seeing a 2005 Orange Blast SXT with the Mopar Lip Kit, 17" Exel (assumably) graphite wheels, lowered. Nice looking car. I think you work at Smail Auto in Greensburg. I have seen it parked at the old Italian Oven where all the porters seem to park.

I have also seen it at Derry Rec soccer just once. I still have a 2GN business card or 2. Maybe i should drop it off one day when I see the car again.

I'm the black wingless SXT with factory chrome wheels and clear corners. It has other minor things done to it but nothing worth mentioning, really. If you get a chance, go upstairs in the Acura building and tell Christiy the graphic artist that Corey needs a jobby job. lol
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing." - H. Simpson

TeckNeon
2GN Member

Post by TeckNeon » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I guess that person is not here then...

asanti
2GN Member

Post by asanti » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:37 pm

All the more reason to place a 2gn.org card on their windshield, Invite them over!!! :thumbup:
Official "I drove my Neon till it died" member #??? Parted out the '01 so that she can live on through others! (Now driving + modding my '09 Chevy HHR SS!)
Mat00ES wrote:Find me a buyer and I'll sell some body parts for car parts.

TeckNeon
2GN Member

Post by TeckNeon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I'll dig one out. It's not like the Regional sections are highly viewable from the forum listing either. If they are here, they might just be missing this subforum

2005sxt24
2GN Member

Post by 2005sxt24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

thats my car man, i work at smail honda. I havent really been on any forums lately. are you in steel city neons?

TeckNeon
2GN Member

Post by TeckNeon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am

No man, I signed up for it a good while back and just never frequent the boards much. I really only come here and Neons.org for parts and to occasionally BS with old friends.

Well, it's a nice car. I will flash my lights at you sometime if I see you rolling around. And if you are interested, I have a set of SRT sways and an SRT steering wheel for sale and since you are local, I'll give you a deal on all of it for $150 if you want it all. lol -- sell sell sell

Return to “North East”