Apology

For Clubs and Events in: DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV and the DC Area
DuhNeon179
2GN Member

Apology

Post by DuhNeon179 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Hey guys, girls, it's. I want to apologize for not making the meet the 12th. I got really sick the Wednesday before. I had a high fever of 105.3, ear infection and strep throat. My left gland was nearly on the other side causing me to barley breathe with white puss.Of course I thought it was something severe I went for 2 tests for mono which sucked. My doctor told me it was "allergies" but took a strep test and came out "negative" while the I.M.A a few days later did a strep test which came back positive.

I'm just starting to get better now, my throat still hurts and all. But I really want to apologize for not making the meet. I know I said I'll bring a couple things and If i screwed you guys over I apologize. I really do want to apologize for ditching you. I feel terrible/ Well, im a head to sleep hopefully I can get more then 1 hour of sleep tonight

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

You better be sorry.

08 Acura TL-S
05 Neon SRT-4

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:37 am

Wow man, thats crazy!

Glad things are starting to get better for you, get some rest and get better real soon man!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

datadave49
2GN Member

Post by datadave49 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey Hey
Well you should be glad you stay home it rain but it was still a great time.Keep an eye on here for the October Meeting we will be listing all the info soon maybe tonight
Dave

Return to “North East”