NJ October 2nd Car Cruise

For Clubs and Events in: DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV and the DC Area
WhiteSRT69
2GN Member

NJ October 2nd Car Cruise

Post by WhiteSRT69 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:39 am

ok guys.. its that time of the year.. the season is coming to an end.. lets get one last cruise in before the bad weather..

October 2nd (sunday) meet up time is 11am
still unknown about main meeting spot

we are going to be crusing up to the Palisades Mall for the afternoon.. hang out at Dave and Busters. have a couple drinks, some food and some video games lol.. after that we will be taking a small cruise to the ringwood reservoir(which isnt far at all from the palisades mall) where its a nice drive around a pretty big lake.. we will stop at a spot on the water where we can take a break, hang out, and take some pictures.. after that we will drive back to the main highways and depart from there

to get into Dave and Busters
Guests under the age of 18 or 21 (varies by location) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 or 30 (varies by location) years of age or older, who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guests. One parent or guardian can accompany up to a maximum of six underage guests.

my opinion
we can either meet at the Rockaway mall in Rockaway, nj and go 287N to the palisades mall (its only a 10 minute drive from rockaway mall to 287)
its only 49 miles from this location, which can be a nice long cruise with a nice set of cars.. i would rather do this route.. but that is just me

or...
we can meet at the Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, nj
which is only 19 miles if we take the parkway or 28 miles if we take 17N

the meeting spot is still up in the air so feel free to post your opinion on the main meeting spot

also!!! if people from NY want to get it on this you can.. meet us at the Palisades mall outside of Dave and Busters and we'll have a small car meet.. there is plenty of space and parking for this!!

we did this a couple years ago with myself and 3 other people and had a blast!

it was nice weather and was deff alot of fun.. would love to get a nice group of people to come

lets get this going!
1. Brian WhiteSRT69
2. Jamie The Hyena (SRTforums)
3. Puggs Srt4lyfe93 (SRTforums)
4. Dan 05'WhiteSRT-4 (SRTforums)
5. STV3 (SRTforums)
6. John151 (SRTforums)
7. ACR4 (SRTforums)
8. Octsrt4 (SRTforums)
when life trys to pass you... Downshift!!!

WhiteSRT69
2GN Member

Post by WhiteSRT69 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 pm

bump!

WhiteSRT69
2GN Member

Post by WhiteSRT69 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm

bump! we got 11 cars coming so far!!

lets go!!

Return to “North East”