2012 MN Neons Fall Cruise!

For Clubs and Events in: IL,IN,MI,MN,MO,OH,WI
Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

2012 MN Neons Fall Cruise!

Post by Hudson_Neon » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 am

Who: Any and all are invited-non neon is ok as long as it's you and not a tag-along buddy
What: 2012 MN Neon Fall Cruise When: Saturday, September 22, 2012... 9:00am
Where: Birkmose Park in Hudson, WI to Slippery's Restaurant in Wabasha, MN
Why: Because it's tradition and it's hella fun!

we will be leaving birkmose park in hudson at 9:15 am SHARP! if you're not there when we leave, you'll have to play catch-up. we'll be on a semi schedule for lunch. there will be various pit stops along the way that provide excellent photo ops. we'll convene at slippery's restaurant in wabasha for lunch. i'm hoping that with the earlier date, they're patio will be more accessible. especially if we get a better turn out. after lunch we do one more photo shoot down near the base of the bridge. after that we generally go our separate ways. although in the past some people have held after parties.

i know in the past there have been t-shirts available and awards and such. personally, i don't have the overhead to provide such things. if somebody has access to do these things bring it up. if we reach a conclusion, i'll update this first post with the new info.

something to keep in mind, bring parts and such to swap/sell. the area where we park by the restaurant is a pretty decent place to do this, as well as the park before we leave. be sure to bring your cameras (and film for you old farts ). walkie talkies are also a good idea. they let us BS along the way, but most importantly they let us keep tabs on stragglers, break downs, and such.

if you have any questions, please PM me. you can complain about the date all you want, but a solid date needs to be set far enough in advance for people to request the day off.
Last edited by Hudson_Neon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

Post by Hudson_Neon » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

Post by Hudson_Neon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 am

bump. this is coming up on saturday

Return to “Midwest”