COME ON!!!! REALLY!!!

For Clubs and Events in: IA,KS,NE,ND,SD,OK
CA180
2GN Member

COME ON!!!! REALLY!!!

Post by CA180 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:49 am

Man, every time I check here.... Its empty........... Come on my peeps, let go harass someone in a home depot parking lot by doing long, noisy, burnouts!

REally though, anybody near asluT, give ,me a yell..

081AC, sknahT

Current project... 81 C10 laying rockers
teamliviD wrote:I want another rim job!!!!

conehgr
n00b

a halla

Post by conehgr » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:05 am

Hey I just moved back from PA to Owasso. Are there any neon get togethers around? I was a sophisticated Mini driver untill the divorce, but I am a neon nerd now. I autocross on a national level and would like to see a few more at local events. Email me sometime. My website is below

www.crazyfrogracing.net

Jeremy@crazyfrogracing.net

CA180
2GN Member

Post by CA180 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Hey... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know yer car! You bought that from bob howard dodge!

Whats up dude, I dont know of many meets round here. You wanna chill give me a yell

conehgr
n00b

Post by conehgr » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:03 pm

Yup, sure miss the mini, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I had to rid myself of the 500 a month payment. The Parts manager at dealership owned it. I am beginning to think it has a history. has some funny stuff, like missing sways. and odd brake issue.

Check out my website for dates I autocross and come out to play or ride along.

www.crazyfrogracing.net

CA180
2GN Member

Post by CA180 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:11 pm

I werk for bob howard... LOL

Chris is the parts manager/previous owner... if you need sumthing let me know. i'll get you a deal.

Bout the sways n brakes, i dunno....

conehgr
n00b

Tulsa area fun rallye

Post by conehgr » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:39 pm

Gary has most of the course figured out and can announce that the Christmas Lights Rally that is scheduled for Saturday, December 16th, will start from the IKON Parking Lot that is located just south of 71st on Riverside. Registration will open at 4:00pm and close at 4:30pm. The MANDATORY Competitor's Meeting will be at 4:40pm. First car will start the course at 5:01pm.

This year's route will have three checkpoints and be an "Average Joe" style event. The will end at Mazzio's, so be ready to consume mass quantities after the event. I believe that most everyone should be at Mazzio's by 8:00pm.

An "Average Joe" event is an event in which the contestants are free to drive the course at any legal speed or pace they desire. Each entrant is timed from the start of a leg to the finish of that leg. The elapsed time for that entrant for that leg is then calculated. The elapsed times for ALL of the entrants for that leg are then added together for total elapsed time for the field. This total is then divided by the number of entrants to find the AVERAGE for the field for that leg. This AVERAGE time becomes the time to "match" for that leg. Each entrant's elapsed time is then compared to the "match" time. The entrant will receive one penalty point for each second their elapsed time varies from the "match" time, either early or late. So, the idea is NOT to drive too fast OR too slowly. You want to be somewhere in the middle, or average.

This year's event will have a bit of a twist to it. The first leg will have a bit of a maze in it. The second leg will be basically a transit with straight forward instructions. The final leg will have an area where you only do right turns.

The entry fee is $20 per car. There MUST be at least two persons per car. Additional passengers MUST have a seat belt available for EACH passenger.

For more info contact Garry Deaton 918.492.3602 gregaryus@yahoo.com

conehgr
n00b

autocross

Post by conehgr » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Hey ya'll. Autocross at tulsa fairgrounds on Sunday March 25th.
link to register at www.neoklascca.org or www.greencountrymotorsports.com.

as always the schedule is posted on my website

www.crazyfrogracing.net

Return to “Great Plains”