KC guys, need stock parts

For Clubs and Events in: IA,KS,NE,ND,SD,OK
wickedneonrt
2GN Member

KC guys, need stock parts

Post by wickedneonrt » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

I have come into a used srt4 that was pretty beat up by prior owner. I'm looking for a ton of stock parts if anyone around has anything. I live in leavenworth area but work in kck. I'd rather have some of his trash back to stock then the aftermarket or rigged components he has so clean out your closets and hit me up . :laughing3:
pcm's do more in ten minutes then most people do all day

Nwoye
BANNED

Post by Nwoye » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am

I r Spam

wickedneonrt
2GN Member

Post by wickedneonrt » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

are you spam?

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 am

Hmmm I have a stock airbox setup I could sell you or trade for some of the crap aftermarket stuff he has. Not sure what other stock items I have. PM me if interested,

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

wickedneonrt
2GN Member

Post by wickedneonrt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 am

Stock airbox would be nice.
He doesnt have much left that i can take off and still drive the car. I've dumped as much as i can where i can still drive the car. All ihave left is a 3" inlet carbon fiber fart can of his that i hacked off. Next week i'll have his black sprayed factory tails off too since i bought some from m/p.
We're low on money but i have been building and racing neons since 96 so i have spare parts from the prior three neons before this if you need anything nonsrt.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm

I will keep that in mind. Does the car have an aftermarket intake? Hey..
check this forum out:

http://www.kcsrt.com

We have a dyno day coming up on the 22nd of April. The post is in the general discussion section. You should come out. We are a very friendly bunch.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

wickedneonrt
2GN Member

Post by wickedneonrt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Ya its got some sort of ebay set up on it.

Srt4 only huh? What if i need to get my daytona charger run done too? Am i segregated against? :D

i applied under wickedchargerrt

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

Nope. Any vehicle is welcome.
Hopefully you get approved.... The site creator kind of just left not sure who has admin powers.
Will look into it and get your approved.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

wickedneonrt
2GN Member

Post by wickedneonrt » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 am

ya its just sat there for three days . noones let me in

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

I made a post about it..But nothing...Not sure what the hell is going on with the site owner. I will quote some comments:
Just got off the phone with Chad and he said we can have a SRT dyno day/BBQ if we want. I'm thinking a weekend in April. If we get ~10 ppl that want to dyno the price is $35 for 3 pulls. If your interested add your name and preferred day Saturday or Sunday. Hoping to have some BBQ and refreshments available if Chad allows it so we can make a day of it then go for a "cruise"/photo shoot afterwards.

Date = 4/22/12. Dyno starts 9am.

If you have friends they are more then welcome to dyno with us... this is not a srt only event. Add their name to a slot if they want to join .

1 - Chuck (nsydr), either day
2 - stephen, either
3 - Colby, either
4 - Justin, either day
5 - Alex, sunday is preferred
6 - Clint, either day
7 - Tony, Sunday
8 - Eric, either day
9 - Gary
10 - Tom
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
Update... date = 4/22/12. Dyno starts at 9am. Get there early... might be a busy day... could have as many as 20+ cars come out. Chad can do 2-3 cars an hour. All srts are guaranteed a slot. Cost is $35 for 3 pulls (afr probe is extra).

Does this date work for all of us locals before i make fliers for everyone else?

Got some Ford guys coming out... hehe... I'm gonna try to be race fuel tuned for this dyno if i get my turbo back in time.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

wickedneonrt
2GN Member

Post by wickedneonrt » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

well I can add two more to the list and i roll with a couple clubs so let me know if you need more slots flled. If its a srt only thing or mopar only thing make sure to let me know. I see "chad " in the post so i assume its modified, which i'm not a fan of but that's fine. I'm a auto technology instructor and a ase master tech so when they tell me they want to make adjustments to my car and i tell them no thanks ill do it myself they dont tend to be happy anymore. :twisted:
Anyways i roll with about 20 mopar guys/gals so just let me know what you need or link me to whatever thread you guys are on.
See ya

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry for the late response, I do not check this section that often. Still not accepted to the site? I am not happy with AJ who is the guy who is running it. I have tried to contact him on a forum he is currently active on with no response.

Wow, auto tech instructor and a ASE mater tech, right on! Yeah I have had my fair share of issues with MBKC. It was run by Scott and Chad. Chads brother Ryan was a d-bag. I ordered a part through them..TPS rewire and it was for a base neon. Tried to get my money back and they wouldn't do it...WTF. He was a complete asshat about the situation. Well I haven't been down there in about 2 years and I see they have moved to a different location. Scott and Ryan are gone last I heard. Now Chad quit his other job and is running the shop full time.
Not sure you will be able to see the thread but here you go:
http://www.kcsrt.com/PHPBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=197

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Return to “Great Plains”