Meet/Drive in Yakima, WA

For Clubs and Events in: AK,ID,MT,OR,WA,WY
love_my_03_neon
2GN Member

Meet/Drive in Yakima, WA

Post by love_my_03_neon » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:12 pm

We're working on setting up a meet on my site over in Yakima on the 22nd or 23rd (Saturday or Sunday) this month. So far the plan is to meet up at the Sonic Drive In parking lot and from there we'll be doing a bbq at a park or someplace we can take some good pictures of everyone's cars, and then we'll be going on a cruise. We have a few good drives in mind, it all depends on what the majority of the group is up for as far as length. If any of you are interested email me at lbarnes1986@comcast.net or pm me and let me know what day might work best for you since we are still undecided :D

If it helps you make up your mind, I'm now officially a pastry chef and will be bringing dessert :D
2003 SE

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:06 am

welchspro showed me your PM the other day. working on talkin the wife into going. let me know the details for sure and we'll try and make it.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am

I swear the name of that town sounds like something a dog would do after it ate some bad meat.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Return to “North West”