Dead as Death Valley.

For Clubs and Events in: AZ,CO,HI,NV,NM,UT - Please see separate board forum California.
JFTL
2GN Member

Dead as Death Valley.

Post by JFTL » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am

So, I take it not much goes on in the SW other then Cali since the last post here was 2 months ago. I also see that AZ is slow since the last post for here was in Jan. :shock: .

I can't speak for the other states, but I know here in AZ there are tons of "parking lot" car shows every weekend.

We are having a baby in about 2 weeks, but after that I would love to go to a local neon gathering. Anyone game/doing this already ?

Thanks,
Kevin
Silver MTX 2002 Neon S (base with a CD player)
Mods: K&N Drop in/removed resonator,Half-shaft mod+1gn Throttle Plate, custom axle back exhaust, UDP, Magnum Header,04 SXT Cluster (Tach! Yay!). In the works: SRT4 Springs, PT Clutch, Maddog STS W/jonnymopar and boogers, Engine Rebuild.

TurtleTunes
2GN Member

Post by TurtleTunes » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:07 pm

new to the site but yea would like to meet up with all the neons around town, from El Mirage, AZ small town next to surprise
All show, couple performance mods. "Lyvv Racing"

JFTL
2GN Member

Post by JFTL » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Awesome!
Looking forward to coming up with something :D
Silver MTX 2002 Neon S (base with a CD player)
Mods: K&N Drop in/removed resonator,Half-shaft mod+1gn Throttle Plate, custom axle back exhaust, UDP, Magnum Header,04 SXT Cluster (Tach! Yay!). In the works: SRT4 Springs, PT Clutch, Maddog STS W/jonnymopar and boogers, Engine Rebuild.

Return to “West/Southwest”