Next meet up in toronto area?

For Clubs and Events in: Canada
strykr
2GN Member

Next meet up in toronto area?

Post by strykr » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I was just wondering if anyone knows or has plans to go to a meet up in the toronto area.. usually I meet ppl at woodbridge area:P and import fest..
01 Chrysler Neon : MTX Swap | Project Log | Never Gonna Let Go Of My Neon Till She's Driven Into The Ground... Or I Am!
110Km - 6.5l/km 50-60Km - 8l/km

1972demon
2GN Member

Post by 1972demon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm

i would be game for a meet, in the spring. my winter beaters are out right now, my other cars are parked until spring
FAC3L3SS wrote:Epic. Ricer sees. Ricer wants. Ricer buys.

neonjr
2GN Member

Post by neonjr » Wed May 26, 2010 4:22 pm

1972demon wrote:i would be game for a meet, in the spring. my winter beaters are out right now, my other cars are parked until spring
where in the falls are you from. was just there this weekend. didn't even think to see if anyone lives there :banghead:

NeonCT
n00b

Post by NeonCT » Mon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Fraser_39 is there, we went for a cruise around the boarder it was awesome.

strykr
2GN Member

Post by strykr » Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I live 40min north of toronto.. so niagara falls would be a long ride for me lol:P
01 Chrysler Neon : MTX Swap | Project Log | Never Gonna Let Go Of My Neon Till She's Driven Into The Ground... Or I Am!
110Km - 6.5l/km 50-60Km - 8l/km

NeonCT
n00b

Post by NeonCT » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 pm

strykr wrote:I live 40min north of toronto.. so niagara falls would be a long ride for me lol:P
Canadian Neon Nationals - CNN will be held at Toronto Motorsport Park on Saturday June 26th. People from all across Ontario, and even some from Quebec are coming. It's a big meet for neon owners to show, race and hangout. There will be trophies for almost every category.

Everyone is meeting at the 401 & HW6 South gas station at 9:00am and we will cruise to Cayuga as a group!

If that isn't interesting for you, on Sunday June 27th a bunch from NeonCanada are meeting up in Wasaga Beach for the day. It's not an official meet so you can text me if you want more information. We look to have about 6-8 out so far.

If neither of those interest you there is the XTS car show in Oshawa @ the Lakeshore Thursday July 1. 6 of us from NeonCanada have entered, it's $40 to register (for charity) free to get on the grounds and see the cars. Following the show at 5pm there will be a cruise with all the neons and our friends.

Finally there will be a camp out weekend for NeonCanada in Wasaga Beach on July 17/18th. That is still in the works so I don't have all the details yet.

If you don't have an account on NeonCanada.com get one! We are very active with our meets a cruises.

I'm Craig, the director of the Durham Region Chapter, text my cell for any questions. There are many who live north of Toronto and would be willing to meet up. 647-567-5841

Johny
2GN Member

Re: Next meet up in toronto area?

Post by Johny » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm

strykr wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows or has plans to go to a meet up in the toronto area.. usually I meet ppl at woodbridge area:P and import fest..
La Paloma in Woodbridge? There's always alot of meets there every Friday :)
www.JohnyR.net - Web development

Return to “Canada”