GMCO Season Opener - April 10th - Whitby Ontario

For Clubs and Events in: Canada
NeonCT
n00b

GMCO Season Opener - April 10th - Whitby Ontario

Post by NeonCT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 am

GMCO Season Opener (Meet, all makes and models)
Date: Sunday, April 10th 2011
Time: 7:00pm-10:00pm (NeonCanada Pre-Event Cruise begins at 6:15pm, see below)
Place: AMC Whitby Plaza - 75 Consumers Drive, Whitby L1N 9S2

I want to cordially invite all SRT4 owners to the GMCO Season Opener on Sunday, April 10th (this weekend). It is a grandiose meet with over 200 cars of all makes, models and modification levels. People who have been before have had a blast. It is a great place to bring the little ones and have a good time. The best part is it's FREE. XTS reps will be present, if you wish to register bring cash and they can hook you up. Remember to bring your camera to take lots of photos.

**NeonCanada Pre-event Cruise and Roll-In**
We will meet at the Walmart Supercenter just north of the 401 on Stevenson rd. Oshawa, at 6:15pm. From there we will go on a cruise through the city to strut our stuff. The cruise will end around 7:00pm and we will roll into AMC plaza for the opener. For those of you unfamiliar with the area, the address for Walmart is 680 Laval Drive Oshawa, ON. Exit the 401 at Stevenson Rd. Oshawa. Drive north, at your first intersection turn left onto Laval Dr., Walmart is at the back. Remember to buy your Tim Hortons before the cruise starts lol.

I hope many of you can make it out for the evening. Come for the cruise or come to say hi it will be great to see you. I will have a High Definition camera to take pictures of all the cars during the cruise and the opener. Any questions feel free to pm me.

I hope to see you there.

Craig
NeonCanada Chapter Director
2GN Forum User

Return to “Canada”