setup up a rig today...

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
refect
2GN Member

setup up a rig today...

Post by refect » Wed May 09, 2007 12:19 am

me and my buddy got bored today and decided to mess around with rigs. we did it as ghetto as possible :D :lol: anyways we only really took one shot to see how it would come out so we didnt have time to get it perfect with non blurs, exposure, white balance, and what not. it is just really a test photo. cant wait to set it up on the neon or some other cars and really see what we can do :D got to set it up more int he back of the car or front so it gets the whole car too. just thoguht id share. here is our test photo below.....ejoi :D

photo credits: rAvi (v2lab.com)
-Brad

01WhiteNe0n
2GN Member

Post by 01WhiteNe0n » Wed May 09, 2007 12:22 am

Looks hot :) would make a nice wall paper like that.
Moddin on A budget

2001 White Neon - Sold 4/14/08
2000 Ford Mustang Gt w/46k
2001 Black Neon R/t

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Wed May 09, 2007 3:48 am

when you get it figgered out, coem to WA. i want pics.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

OverDrive418
2GN Member

Post by OverDrive418 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:22 am

When you get all the bugs worked out let me know, my car would love to come down for a few pics!
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of the car. Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you're going when you hit the wall, and torque is how far you drag the wall with you.

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Wed May 09, 2007 8:47 am

I wanna see what the ghetto rig looks like. :D
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Wed May 09, 2007 9:14 am

Opi wrote:I wanna see what the ghetto rig looks like. :D
lol we just jammed a tripod in the window and shut it. :lol: we are gonna make a better one with some of those super industrial suction cups and stuff or see if we can add suction cups to one of our tripods. that way when we bring it to do shoots for our clients they dont look at us like we are crazy. :lol: there is a how to somewhere that i found to make your own for like 300 dollars. it comes out really nice too, but im gonna see if i can do it for a little less first.

and if anyone wants me to do some pics for them fly me out there, pay for my hotel, and ill do it :D :thumbup: might have to hook it up with some cash too :P all depends haha
-Brad

OverDrive418
2GN Member

Post by OverDrive418 » Wed May 09, 2007 1:47 pm

If your still in Orlando I'll just drive down and get you a Subway sub or something! :thumbup:
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of the car. Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you're going when you hit the wall, and torque is how far you drag the wall with you.

graf AXEL
2GN Member

Post by graf AXEL » Wed May 09, 2007 3:56 pm

:lildick: but im thinking arbys
-Jason

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Wed May 09, 2007 4:23 pm

OverDrive418 wrote:If your still in Orlando I'll just drive down and get you a Subway sub or something! :thumbup:
lol yeh i live in orlando still and dont really plan on moving anytime soon. whenever i get the neon back and running we can do a little shoot with both neons one of these days if you would like. id be down for that. i got tons of my secret spots in my area for all types of style photos. grunge, industrial, hip hop, classy, ect. go check out me and my friend ravi's work at our site v2lab.com :D we takin over the whoel orlando photo/design business very slowly, one step at a time son!!!!!111! w00t! haha
-Brad

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Wed May 09, 2007 4:34 pm

refect wrote:
OverDrive418 wrote:If your still in Orlando I'll just drive down and get you a Subway sub or something! :thumbup:
lol yeh i live in orlando still and dont really plan on moving anytime soon. whenever i get the neon back and running we can do a little shoot with both neons one of these days if you would like. id be down for that. i got tons of my secret spots in my area for all types of style photos. grunge, industrial, hip hop, classy, ect. go check out me and my friend ravi's work at our site v2lab.com :D we takin over the whoel orlando photo/design business very slowly, one step at a time son!!!!!111! w00t! haha
man if i ever make it to FL with my neon best believe ill be hitting you up for a photo shoot.
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Wed May 09, 2007 5:05 pm

KrackstaR wrote:
refect wrote:
man if i ever make it to FL with my neon best believe ill be hitting you up for a photo shoot.
hell yeah! sounds good :thumbup:
-Brad

scneonchic
2GN Veteran

Post by scneonchic » Wed May 09, 2007 5:19 pm

cool!

is that a volvo?

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm

scneonchic wrote:cool!

is that a volvo?