04 SXT- Nina Corleone of the Blackout Mafia

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
superFatboy
n00b

04 SXT- Nina Corleone of the Blackout Mafia

Post by superFatboy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:11 pm

Some photos, check. them. out, tell me what you think

mod(s) list:
Short Ram Intake-custom 3 inch hi flow catback(prep for garrett turbo)-Lowered 2 Inches(back)-Smoked Taillights/Sidemarkers-halo projectors/LED's-Removed chrome from grill-Platinum Rotors and Ceramic Pads

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:17 pm

CAR LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, MAYBE TINT THE THIRD BRAKELIGHT TOO AND CLEAR THE TAILS OR SOMETHING TO GIVE THEM A GLOSSY LOOK. THEY LOOK A LITTLE DULL COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE CAR. IT WOULD LOOK A LOT BETTER IF THEY WERE GLOSSY LIKE THE REST OF THE CAR.

sorry for the caps, I'm creating drawings and I forgot to turn it off.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:48 pm

I like it all except the exhaust. although, if it has mopar springs there's no way its lowered 2 inches.

supertrick_05
2GN Member

Post by supertrick_05 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:50 pm

Lookin good! :)
-Brodie
2002 Dodge Neon ACR - Needs LOTS of love, but I'm gonna slowly get her to where she deserves to be :)

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Thank you all for your input

We are putting clear tint film over the tails, so I agree it will look amazing

I don't know if you can tell, the side markers are tinted too

And as far as the exhaust it was experimental, but since the shop is going to be doing work on my car consistently i gave it a shot, everyone who has seen it in person likes it, so i'll stick with it, it is very uncommon on any neon

and supertrick, your car is effing sick.

But anyways, also when he lowered it, he did it his own way, that he learned in automotive school.

And today i was blessed by jordan with his srt-4, he purchased brakes but the shop gave us platinum rotors and ceramic pads. Pretty sick stuff. Lip kit is next, gold rims, and yeah. I hope you guys can help me out in the future!

Thanks again
mod(s) list:
Short Ram Intake-custom 3 inch hi flow catback(prep for garrett turbo)-Lowered 2 Inches(back)-Smoked Taillights/Sidemarkers-halo projectors/LED's-Removed chrome from grill-Platinum Rotors and Ceramic Pads

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

Post by Hudson_Neon » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:37 pm

not that it's bad, but the exhaust is a little flamboyant for my taste. and as far as the lowering goes, what way was that cause i have a degree in auto body and collision refinishing so i know the unibody frame pretty well, and i'm currently going for auto mechanics and i haven't heard of a way to lower something "your own way" without screwing up.

but that aside you car looks sick as hell man. i LOVE the front bein 100% black. what's the BLACKoutMAFIA?

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:41 pm

Well this guy who's been in the business for 25 years and lowers show cars and what not, did it, you'd have to talk to him. He's doing the adjustable struts in the future, but did this for now.

Thanks for the complements, too! I'll ask him about everything and give you a write up, like the lowering and such.

Also, black out mafia is a group of people in LI that have black srt-4's and sxt's with swaps/turbo's or n/a....but we are all blacked out. Except for the nocturnal, which is yellow.

Yeah, i think about the exhaust tips being a little overdoing it, but it's like an " eh, i like it today" and " eh, it's gay today" kind of thing. Once the lip kit is on the corvette style exhaust outlets are going to be in order, in the center of the bumper.

thanks again for the input, keep it coming

EDIT----- i've only had the car for about 2 months..and my exterior is almost completely done! might do some cuda but i'm getting vinyl from elsewhere ( surprise )

Pretty happy about my results so far, i can't wait to get it fine tuned after the winter( interior, engine and exterior )
mod(s) list:

03blackrt
2GN Member

Post by 03blackrt » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:57 pm

Black pwns all! :thumbup:

Which lip kit are you going with? Mopar?

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:04 pm

racer12306 wrote:CAR LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, MAYBE TINT THE THIRD BRAKELIGHT TOO AND CLEAR THE TAILS OR SOMETHING TO GIVE THEM A GLOSSY LOOK. THEY LOOK A LITTLE DULL COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE CAR. IT WOULD LOOK A LOT BETTER IF THEY WERE GLOSSY LIKE THE REST OF THE CAR.
Stop yelling at the man Frank! :banghead: :rofl:

Looks killer! I love the all black look, and I kinda like the exhaust, definitely get points for being different!

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Bella Lugrossi
2GN Member

Post by Bella Lugrossi » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 pm

aww yeah. nicely done. my car would fit right in. :lol: any plans on a new set of rims?
ImageImage

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
SILVER-ES wrote:April, you are the greatest!

702Neon
2GN Member

Post by 702Neon » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:45 am

nice one! just clear coat the tails and wax and buff the hell out of them!
Sin City Neons In Da Haus!

EvoNeon02
2GN Member

Post by EvoNeon02 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:47 am

Are you building some thing to show. also your car looks like the raised it instead of lowering it. and the exhaust, i dont know what they told you but that is not commom. also if you are going to center your exhaust dont do it on a lip kit. get the actual body kit that requires you to do that. But other than that car looks nice.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am

Welcome to the site. Lvin how well you got that black to shine. Headlights are really nice.

I am with the others though;

Not diggin that exhaust at all, its unique on the Neon but theres a reason why you don't see many Neons with quad exhaust, doesn't look good.
Tail lights need to be tinted and have a glossy tinted look.
Car diffently needs rims and a real drop.
It says in your sig that the rear is lowered 2''? Why just the back?
I personally have never been a fan of the SRT-4 spoiler, even on SRT-4's.
Once the lip kit is on the corvette style exhaust outlets are going to be in order, in the center of the bumper.
Nice. so its going to be just a single center correct?

Or two centers. (Hope not)

Lip kit is next, gold rims
Very nice!

For two months you have done A LOT. Keep on moddin man. :thumbup:

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

atom
2GN Member

Post by atom » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:50 pm

...well, for the record I think the exhaust is bad ass! Thumbs up from me!

kemizt
n00b

Post by kemizt » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:07 pm

tahhahaa. looking clean but I see your car everyday and its like my car too. I agree with everyone, clearcoat the taillights. I think the exhaust is fine and everyone thats seen it IRL loves it but I can see where people are coming from. I guess it all depends on personal style. what are we going to do with the exhaust when you get the lip kit?

just to update people, we picked up SRT rims today which will be painted gold very soon.

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:13 am

By the way kemizt is my lil' brother. He's the money and hustle behind the car i'm the one that just gets the dirty work done, lol. The SRT rims are going to look absolutely sickening when they are finished, and i'm trying to find a tint shop that doesn't charge $220. Damn long islanders. -_-
mod(s) list:

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:06 pm

superFatboy wrote:By the way kemizt is my lil' brother. He's the money and hustle behind the car i'm the one that just gets the dirty work done, lol. The SRT rims are going to look absolutely sickening when they are finished, and i'm trying to find a tint shop that doesn't charge $220. Damn long islanders. -_-
Mine were tinted for $170 plus tax... Best deal I could find.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:41 am

WOOO rims are black now.

Sorry for the outburst. Pics soon, post is worthless without proof!
mod(s) list:

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:09 pm

superFatboy wrote:WOOO rims are black now.

Sorry for the outburst. Pics soon, post is worthless without proof!
The snowflakes you have on the car now..Or the SRT-4 rims?

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:58 am

SRT-4 Rims are black. Glossy and nice looking too. And clear tint film hopefully today..I hope. ( for the tailights )
mod(s) list:

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:44 pm

So what happened to painting them gold?

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Bella Lugrossi
2GN Member

Post by Bella Lugrossi » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:20 pm

it wouldn't be a blacked out car with gold rims silly. :lol:
ImageImage

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
SILVER-ES wrote:April, you are the greatest!

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Yesh yesh bella is correct! lol.

But i'm gonna get gold rims anyway, and i'll switch them as i please depending on my mood. Have to save up though.
mod(s) list:

popcornPIMPz
2GN Member

Post by popcornPIMPz » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:15 am

Very nice car homie, I'm feeling the all black. Looks very clean. I like the exhaust to be honest. It just depends who you are. It's definately different. Different is good.

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:11 pm

i wanna see more piktors before i coment :D
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:13 am

More photos tomorrow, getting yellow turning signal bulbs since the cops are really getting in my ass about the red.. :(, but i'll keep the red for show, and I have yellow fogs now ( very nice ) painted the little bezel where the ac controls black too, looks good. No camera on me now though, but I will definitely update ASAP. Thanks for everyones support, comments, and constructive criticism. I love this ****** community!
mod(s) list:

jonnymopar
Junior Admin

Post by jonnymopar » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:56 pm

DAMN, this thing looks nice! Once the lip kit is on, it will look 100%. Personally, that is the only "body kit" for any Neon that I've liked. The exhaust... eh... it's your car. But I really like where the car is going. Those headlights are sick too. Looks great!
Jon J.

2003 Neon SXT - new home, new owner. Thanks for everything, old friend.
1989 Daytona ES - 2.4L/A555 swapped

Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Until Jerry Buys It" Club Member #11

superFatboy
n00b

Post by superFatboy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:47 pm

i lie to you not! I have the photos! lol. But they are from an Iphone, so bare with me , and the car is dirty ( brake dust on front rims but yeah i'll take new ones since i just washed it today ) but without further babble here are the pics

mod(s) list:

Return to “Picture Post”