Engine bay update...

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
Post Reply
KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Engine bay update...

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Finally was able to put my valve cover that I painted awhile back. Was waiting to get the DCR Oil Modifier so I wouldn't have to do it twice. Along with the other stuff I painted too...Will update with better pics later (was in a rush cause I was happy I got it done :rockon: )

BEFORE

Image

Image

AFTER

Image

Image
2004 Neon SRT-4

User avatar
01WhiteNe0n
2GN Member
Posts: 2038
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:29 pm
Location: Hazy, Pa.
Contact:

Post by 01WhiteNe0n » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Looks really good, What is that painted with ? Looks textured :thumbup:
Moddin on A budget

2001 White Neon - Sold 4/14/08
2000 Ford Mustang Gt w/46k
2001 Black Neon R/t

KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 pm

01WhiteNe0n wrote:Looks really good, What is that painted with ? Looks textured :thumbup:
It is, the intake manifold didn't come out to good, the injector cover came out perfect, & the valve cover came out good too, not as textured, & the thermostat housing came out good too. Not bad for trying wrinkle black in a can for the first time. I have another valve cover (my old one), that I may paint & sell
2004 Neon SRT-4

ZeroChad
2009 Gold Contributor
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:08 pm
Location: Austin, Tx
Contact:

Post by ZeroChad » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Looks great! Did you think about doing the upper torque strut?

That oil cap is kickass.
Old Neon Log | Feedback

2000 - Corvette Coupe
2002 - Neon SE Fully Built (scrapped)

User avatar
Andpto
2GN Member
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:24 am
Location: Columbus, MS

Post by Andpto » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:33 pm

looks good man
-Andres
2000 Plymouth Neon SOLD
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:36 pm

ZeroChad wrote:Looks great! Did you think about doing the upper torque strut?

That oil cap is kickass.
the torque strut is next. but I may wait & just get dog bones. Ya, i had to get the oil cap, it matches the front badge
2004 Neon SRT-4

User avatar
Nutmeg
2GN Member
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Location: Washington

Post by Nutmeg » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:23 pm

That looks great, but you should put up a whole engine bay shot. Transformers are awesome.
Image

supertrick_05
2GN Member
Posts: 4225
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Duluth, MN
Contact:

Post by supertrick_05 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Nice! Love wrinkle black!
-Brodie
Image
2002 Dodge Neon ACR - Needs LOTS of love, but I'm gonna slowly get her to where she deserves to be :)

KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Nutmeg wrote:That looks great, but you should put up a whole engine bay shot. Transformers are awesome.
I will tomorrow
2004 Neon SRT-4

User avatar
He Hate Me
2GN Member
Posts: 706
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:13 pm
Location: CA

Post by He Hate Me » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:27 am

Looks awesome!

Decepticons, boo!!!

Autobots FTMFW!
2003 Dodge Neon SXT - SRT Swap: FM E2 /w E85 - SOLD
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - GT2871R /w E85 - Current

KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:54 am

He Hate Me wrote:Looks awesome!

Decepticons, boo!!!

Autobots FTMFW!
LoL...I'm the type of guy that likes it when the bad guys win...so Decepticons FTMFW hahaha
2004 Neon SRT-4

User avatar
spoiledbrat
2GN Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: sanford,FL

Post by spoiledbrat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:57 am

looks good
Image

User avatar
TheNumberOneD
2GN Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:25 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by TheNumberOneD » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:16 pm

holy cow that is one clean engine bay!

GJ, wrinkly black ftmfw! lol :D
~Daniel

'2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

own3d5974
2GN Member
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Savage md

Post by own3d5974 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:24 pm

TheNumberOneD wrote:holy cow that is one clean engine bay!

GJ, wrinkly black ftmfw! lol :D
:withstupid:
Image
I ♥ MY NEON

King_D
n00b
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:46 am
Location: North Houston

Post by King_D » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 am

KrazyRdR83 wrote:
ZeroChad wrote:Looks great! Did you think about doing the upper torque strut?

That oil cap is kickass.
the torque strut is next. but I may wait & just get dog bones. Ya, i had to get the oil cap, it matches the front badge
engine looks alot cleaner now. where did you get the oil cap? :rockon:
Image

KrazyRdR83
2GN Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Fort Riley

Post by KrazyRdR83 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:09 am

King_D wrote:
KrazyRdR83 wrote:
ZeroChad wrote:Looks great! Did you think about doing the upper torque strut?

That oil cap is kickass.
the torque strut is next. but I may wait & just get dog bones. Ya, i had to get the oil cap, it matches the front badge
engine looks alot cleaner now. where did you get the oil cap? :rockon:
got the oil cap from ebay...
2004 Neon SRT-4

Post Reply

Return to “Picture Post”