Almost done with the show look. 56k = FAIL

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Re: Looks clean

Post by KrackstaR » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:53 pm

10thlmnt wrote:Hi Krack,

I like the new wheels on your car. Its not much of a contrast from the black ones but it makes the car look cleaner - same with sans graphics. Lovin' it - :love4: The rear spoiler also suits the car - I'm sporting the R/T style spoiler and get a good idea what a lower spoiler would look with the BuddyClub2 kit.

I was just wondering if your car is on hydraulics/air suspension or just lowered via springs/shocks? Cause I'm prepping my car for the BuddyClub2 kit and test fitted the sides and they look very low on my car and its just lowered using the Eibach Sportline Springs. Have you any problems with the sides being too low seeing that the front ones are also very low?

Hope to get your feedback on this and great job on the clean up...

Much care,

Frank (10thlmnt)

PS> You were parting your car? Selling it off or just modifying it?

Hey frank,
Im on air ride for now, the side skirts are dreadfully low, i would recommend putting the skirts on your car and driving a lil bit before painting them just to see how low it sits.They also sit even with the front as well. :)

Yea im parting out the air ride and a few of the tv's . just changing it up a lil bit.
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

01WhiteNe0n
2GN Member

Post by 01WhiteNe0n » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Damn good job joe the car looks 10x cleaner :)
I'm looking forward to seeing it at some shows in person..
Moddin on A budget

2001 White Neon - Sold 4/14/08
2000 Ford Mustang Gt w/46k
2001 Black Neon R/t

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:01 pm

Looks amazing Joe, really. I wanna see it in person soon! I may be boosting the old 98 sooner or later...or just buying a sportbike and leaving the car as-is.
So many neons so little time.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:01 am

wow i hate you now krack....

just when i thought i had all my ideas sorted out i see your car with the new look and i just sit there and stare for like ten mins drooling,i call my wife over and show it to her and she just says "uh oh...now what do you want to do to your car?" lol
iam lovin it without the stickers and the color matched wheels are the sex i am deff getting the buddy club 2 front now.if the wife lets me...it will be my third body kit in a year :shock: cant wait to see it when ya get her all done :thumbup:
Ziptie's come in handy when a prostitute gets mouthy or reluctant
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

hul kogan
Former Moderator

Post by hul kogan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:30 am

wow, i love it. to me this look is 100 times better than the old one. those wheels are killer and taking the graphics cleaned it up a lot. very nice. i think the wing still fits with the look, but a CF trunk will look great, too.

A+ for this effort my friend!
Chris | 00 Dodge Neon (Dark Jewel) | 04 Dodge Neon R/T | 00 Honda S2000 |

Proud member of CYL [www.caughtyalookin.com]

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:15 pm

01WhiteNe0n wrote:Damn good job joe the car looks 10x cleaner :)
I'm looking forward to seeing it at some shows in person..
ill be bringing it to PA for carisle, god willing...you still coming even tho you got rid of the neon?
invujerry wrote:Looks amazing Joe, really. I wanna see it in person soon! I may be boosting the old 98 sooner or later...or just buying a sportbike and leaving the car as-is.
jerry your always welcome to come by, just hit me up, uhhhh your gonna put your eye out with a sportbike...lol lets srt swap the 98... :rockon:
theTeejmiester wrote:wow i hate you now krack....

just when i thought i had all my ideas sorted out i see your car with the new look and i just sit there and stare for like ten mins drooling,i call my wife over and show it to her and she just says "uh oh...now what do you want to do to your car?" lol
iam lovin it without the stickers and the color matched wheels are the sex i am deff getting the buddy club 2 front now.if the wife lets me...it will be my third body kit in a year :shock: cant wait to see it when ya get her all done :thumbup:
LOL thanks alot man, i think you will be very happy with the buddy club kit. :thumbup:
hul kogan wrote:wow, i love it. to me this look is 100 times better than the old one. those wheels are killer and taking the graphics cleaned it up a lot. very nice. i think the wing still fits with the look, but a CF trunk will look great, too.

A+ for this effort my friend!
Thanks bro, i like the wing too, but iv always had a wing so i want to try it now with no wing, i always liked the back of a neon without a wing, its able to pull it off due to the rounded rear. if it sucks ill get another one. :rofl:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 pm

looks a million times cleaner without the stickers, and we all know Mox loves Clean
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 pm

MoxHair wrote:looks a million times cleaner without the stickers, and we all know Mox loves Clean
LOL thanks man. :lol:

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm

coming from me you know thats a huge compliment
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

whyconform
2GN Member

Post by whyconform » Fri May 02, 2008 3:22 pm

love the headlamps...don't like the tails....and i c ur losing the wing...(good)

very nice so far

silversport
2GN Member

Post by silversport » Fri May 02, 2008 5:31 pm

just one question. do you trade all your old rims in or do you have like 5 sets sitting at home? when you get bored of these ones i want! 18's?
>Andrew<
2005 SW SRT-4 ACR (SOLD)
2004 Black R/T (DD)
1998 SRT swap Drag car (11.7 @118) (still going fast)

juvy
2GN Member

Post by juvy » Fri May 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I say black out the the lenses of the tails....that would look even more sick. But this is also coming from the guy who blacks everything out.
Half-Neon, Half-Amazing

'02 SRT Clone - RIP 2/5/08 (Tornado)
'04 SXT-4 - Mopar STS, Smoked Tails, Mopar Lip Kit.

lil06tecksta
2GN Member

Post by lil06tecksta » Fri May 02, 2008 9:17 pm

interior = hfajksdfh..amazing
________
Medical marijuana grow
Last edited by lil06tecksta on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

measy27
2GN Member

Post by measy27 » Fri May 02, 2008 9:31 pm

WOWWEE that thing is nasty.......
'06 Nissan Murano S AWD

Neonix
2GN Member

Post by Neonix » Fri May 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Damn Joe, that looks really good! :thumbup:

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Thanks for all the comments guys. :D

silversport wrote:just one question. do you trade all your old rims in or do you have like 5 sets sitting at home? when you get bored of these ones i want! 18's?
well ironicly speaking i do have 5 sets of wheels laying around my house but they are all stock wheels...lol but i sell the old wheels and bought these. LOL you got first dibs :)
juvy wrote:I say black out the the lenses of the tails....that would look even more sick. But this is also coming from the guy who blacks everything out.
that would look good..lol but i think im going back to stock, maybe with a light tint.

juvy
2GN Member

Post by juvy » Sat May 03, 2008 1:46 am

juvy wrote:
I say black out the the lenses of the tails....that would look even more sick. But this is also coming from the guy who blacks everything out.
that would look good..lol but i think im going back to stock, maybe with a light tint.
Black 'em out before you take them off. I wanna see what they look like
Half-Neon, Half-Amazing

'02 SRT Clone - RIP 2/5/08 (Tornado)
'04 SXT-4 - Mopar STS, Smoked Tails, Mopar Lip Kit.

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat May 03, 2008 7:49 am

:thumbup:
Definitely a lot better without those horrid decals on the car.
Looking good!
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

asanti
2GN Member

Post by asanti » Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Well the way I see it your car is the -ish. Stickers or no, you've made your car stand out like few are able to, so big :thumbup: from this admirer. Well, the hot chicks you always wind up with in your sigs help too :shock: :rofl:

Later
Allex
Official "I drove my Neon till it died" member #??? Parted out the '01 so that she can live on through others! (Now driving + modding my '09 Chevy HHR SS!)
Mat00ES wrote:Find me a buyer and I'll sell some body parts for car parts.

TiOL
2GN Member

Post by TiOL » Sun May 04, 2008 1:32 pm

1000000000000000000 x better !!

wow that's nice !!!!!
neon 98 dohc sold
neon 2002 patriot blue jdm shitttt sold !!
NYG ACR 95 COUPE sold to 1972demon

BMW 1991 318is coupe swapped inline-6 2,5L schrick 288 cams.

Return to “Picture Post”