Page 1 of 2

Almost done with the show look. 56k = FAIL

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 pm
by KrackstaR
Well i just got the wheels on, tinted the windows, and removed the stickers. I was going to paint the wheels black but that im tired of black since my last 3 sets of wheels were black already. The wheels were the ones lexneon were selling and they were bronze so i figured i would try something new. I havnt had a chance to clean her yet or finish changing her up a bit but this is what i have so far. More pics to come. enjoy. :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

All new horizontal door kits. cost me only $Free99

Image

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:24 pm
by glasswars
Wow that is really a sight, lol. Looks really good. I love the look from the front.

What's up with your CF pillars, they look faded?Are you gonna do anything about the rear drums?

Oh and how long did it take you to take all those stickers off? Lol

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:25 pm
by 2k1MotorSport
looking good.. love those wheels on your car

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 pm
by EvoNeon02
Krack i might have to stop by the house and see it in person.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:36 pm
by KrackstaR
Thanks guys.

Ant, the pillars are carbon sticker, i will be getting some CBD ones in the near future or painting these orange. Rear drums will eventally be upgraded to srt rear disc, when ever I stop being lazy. It took me 15-20 mins to get all the stickers off and the glue, the car had tons of wax on it since the day it was painted.

Brian, im here all the time, hit me up. :D

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:36 pm
by SILVER-ES
Looks really good, much cleaner. I think it woudl look really good if the polished lip on the rims was black. Would fit your orange and black theme perfectly.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:39 pm
by KrackstaR
SILVER-ES wrote:Looks really good, much cleaner. I think it woudl look really good if the polished lip on the rims was black. Would fit your orange and black theme perfectly.
thanks man i was thinking something like that but I love the way the lip and the back of the wheel is polished, i might give it a shot next time i change the look again. :)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:40 pm
by Mr Josh Zombie
i thought you were selling off EVERYTHING on your car?

either way, i kind of miss the stickers on the side. i dunno. set it off a bit. i don't much like the "clean" look on your car.

i DO love the rims though

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:44 pm
by randomZERO
Damn Joe it looks real good. Im still looking for some tailights for you. What suspension setup is that? coilovers? springs?

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:46 pm
by KrackstaR
Opi wrote:i thought you were selling off EVERYTHING on your car?

either way, i kind of miss the stickers on the side. i dunno. set it off a bit. i don't much like the "clean" look on your car.

i DO love the rims though

naw not selling everything just alot of the extra show mods i had, ill be getting rid of all the tv except one or two and i want to take some other stuff of but mostly just trying to give it a more reserve look, the stickers was kewl but i love clean cars, i manily did the stickers just to give me some more of an edge at the shows and to cover up some scratches i had on the door. see stickers are functional...lol

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm
by Nutmeg
Looks great, love the wheels more than the last ones. Don't like the rear end much though. The spoiler and tails aren't my favorite, but everything else looks awesome. :thumbup:

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm
by KrackstaR
randomZERO wrote:Damn Joe it looks real good. Im still looking for some tailights for you. What suspension setup is that? coilovers? springs?
Thanks bro, might be getting some tail lights, i found a set i like, waiting on pay check first, still air ride im waiting on the guy that said that he wanted it to let me know when he is ready to purchase.
Nutmeg wrote:Looks great, love the wheels more than the last ones. Don't like the rear end much though. The spoiler and tails aren't my favorite, but everything else looks awesome. :thumbup:
Thanks man, the spoiler is going once i can find a new carbon trunk, im kinda stuck right now cause of the holes in the trunk. :banghead:

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:49 pm
by randomZERO
Dont forget I still want them damn tails lol :beatstick:

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:51 pm
by KrackstaR
randomZERO wrote:Dont forget I still want them damn tails lol :beatstick:

there still yours bytches...lol

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:22 pm
by NeonBluSXT
more pics = new sig!!! LMAO


Dang... seems like I just did that one LOL

Its all good tho! :) Car is looking awesome as always (just in a different way) How come I didnt get any of those things you were selling of bytches?!?! Help a sista out gezz hehe.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:33 pm
by KrackstaR
NeonBluSXT wrote:more pics = new sig!!! LMAO


Dang... seems like I just did that one LOL

Its all good tho! :) Car is looking awesome as always (just in a different way) How come I didnt get any of those things you were selling of bytches?!?! Help a sista out gezz hehe.
PM'D ya

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:35 pm
by NeonBluSXT
hmmm nothing in my box...... yet. shrugs lol

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm
by KrackstaR
refresh...lol

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:41 pm
by Diablo0
Gotta say Joe, I really like the new look a lot better! The stickers on the side wasn't my thing but your car was/is a show car. I think it looks a lot better!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:47 pm
by NeonBluSXT
KrackstaR wrote:refresh...lol
LMAO I did! 3 times fool! LOL

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:01 pm
by MyNeonSaysHi
I love the new look! Those wheels really set it off too!
i manily did the stickers just to give me some more of an edge at the shows and to cover up some scratches i had on the door. see stickers are functional...lol
Hahaha, never thought of that!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:07 pm
by Danteneon
Looks great man! I'm digging these wheels more. :thumbup:

Question, you said they were selling the wheels in bronze...so that's the color they came in? Cause if so, that's a hell of a match!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm
by silversport
very sick!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm
by KrackstaR
Diablo0 wrote:Gotta say Joe, I really like the new look a lot better! The stickers on the side wasn't my thing but your car was/is a show car. I think it looks a lot better!
thanks bro i'm happy with the final result as well. :rockon:
NeonBluSXT wrote:
KrackstaR wrote:refresh...lol
LMAO I did! 3 times fool! LOL
you need a new one.lol
MyNeonSaysHi wrote:
Hahaha, never thought of that!
dude i have tons of tricks..lol :lol:
Danteneon wrote:Looks great man! I'm digging these wheels more. :thumbup:

Question, you said they were selling the wheels in bronze...so that's the color they came in? Cause if so, that's a hell of a match!
thanks man, yea they came bronze and i painted them my car's color.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:16 pm
by TNK
holy shit krack. that looks amazing! i think it would complete the "cleanliness" of it if you got rid of the TVs in the bumper.... but the car looks really badass!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:27 pm
by KrackstaR
TNK wrote:holy shit krack. that looks amazing! i think it would complete the "cleanliness" of it if you got rid of the TVs in the bumper.... but the car looks really badass!
thanks man, thats number 5 on the list of things i need to do. :thumbup:

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:31 pm
by lexeon
joe,
hey man.. i like the new wheels alot.. i think it looks alot better like this... alot cleaner look.. im with you im not a big fan of stickers...looks alot better.. look forward to meeting you at NOPI thos year.. i should make it out this year for that show..congrat bro... looks good

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm
by supertrick_05
Hey Krack, LOVE what you've done with the Neon! The new wheels are P.I.M.P. and I'm really glad you got rid of the graphics! You get two thumbs up from me bro!

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 pm
by KrackstaR
lexeon wrote:joe,
hey man.. i like the new wheels alot.. i think it looks alot better like this... alot cleaner look.. im with you im not a big fan of stickers...looks alot better.. look forward to meeting you at NOPI thos year.. i should make it out this year for that show..congrat bro... looks good
thanks bro, yeah i will deffantly be at nopi, ill look for ya. :thumbup:
supertrick_05 wrote:Hey Krack, LOVE what you've done with the Neon! The new wheels are P.I.M.P. and I'm really glad you got rid of the graphics! You get two thumbs up from me bro!
Thanks bro. :)

Looks clean

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:38 pm
by 10thlmnt
Hi Krack,

I like the new wheels on your car. Its not much of a contrast from the black ones but it makes the car look cleaner - same with sans graphics. Lovin' it - :love4: The rear spoiler also suits the car - I'm sporting the R/T style spoiler and get a good idea what a lower spoiler would look with the BuddyClub2 kit.

I was just wondering if your car is on hydraulics/air suspension or just lowered via springs/shocks? Cause I'm prepping my car for the BuddyClub2 kit and test fitted the sides and they look very low on my car and its just lowered using the Eibach Sportline Springs. Have you any problems with the sides being too low seeing that the front ones are also very low?

Hope to get your feedback on this and great job on the clean up...

Much care,

Frank (10thlmnt)

PS> You were parting your car? Selling it off or just modifying it?