Dover Delaware Air Force Base Car, Truck, and Bike Show!!!!

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Dover Delaware Air Force Base Car, Truck, and Bike Show!!!!

Post by NeonBluSXT » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:28 pm

The team went to the Dover Delaware Air Force Base Car, Truck, and Bike Show today. It was a nice relaxing show and some of the planes were opened up so people could go inside them and see what it really is/was like for the ladies and gentlemen that serve our country. I was in awe to say the least. There were a mix of cars, trucks and bikes there which made it that much more interesting since I luv all of them lol. Deff. a show I would luv to do again next year.... Hope you all enjoy...

[QUOTE=Jason;30781]Here are the pics from the show

Image[/QUOTE]

Image[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jason;30782]Image

Neon Blu SXT

TNK wrote:^i like this one, she's fiesty. :lol:
2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:52 pm

i want = del sol &&& 350

i have = the exact same wheels as that TC
el. oh. el.

Cabbs
2GN Member

Post by Cabbs » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 pm

How did that black Mustang get a trophy?

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 am

Its a car show, I'm sure the word 'unique' or something like it was used to give him a trophy.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

jetas
2GN Member

Post by jetas » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 am

Besides your neon and the red neon the only other thing i liked was the chick on the bike. Sexiness
-J.J. | Official I sold my Neon Member #008
86.5 Nissan Hardbody LB- will be for sale soon...

1989 Yota PU- "Tammy" -Rest In Pieces...

2000 Plym Neon- "Stacy" -Sold 3/25/09 =(
Ntyvirus1 wrote:im debadged so i just drive a gray thing.

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:32 am

I hate chrome taillights on a Mustang. Nice 350z.

NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Post by NeonBluSXT » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:44 am

jetas wrote:Besides your neon and the red neon the only other thing i liked was the chick on the bike. Sexiness

lol The lady on the bike is our teams model coordinator lol. Her name is Lilly, very cool lady indeed.. the more im around her the more I think she is pretty cool and Im not into models lol.. She models on the side but actually works in the medical field... She also is into tats and piercing's as well, she has some awesome work done for sure. She is sporting her new bike, someone pulled out in front of her not to long ago and totaled her old bike... lucky enough she wasnt hurt to bad just banged up and bruised some for the most part...

Neon Blu SXT

2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

JeremyJ
2GN Member

Post by JeremyJ » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm amazed at what people bring to car shows some times. The beat up red Acura, the ghetto black mustang with a highschool sports trophy propping the hood, 99% stock Mustangs and blue Neon (no offense OP), riced-out DelSol, etc. I would be pretty bummed if I set up a car show and that kind of stuff showed up.

All the old hotrods, the Viper, couple of the trucks, and the Nissan are the only cars that should have shown.
02 base -> 05 SRT ACR -> 96 sedan -> 99 R/T coupe -> 02 R/T -> 03 SRT

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:46 pm

If that "black" mustang has won a trophy, I am going to kill myself.

EvoNeon02
2GN Member

Post by EvoNeon02 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 pm

He did not win at that show it was a diffrent one to where he was the only one in the class so they had to give him a trophy.
And did you see that hit red neon in that Sound of Tri State Booth.

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:17 pm

EvoNeon02 wrote:He did not win at that show it was a diffrent one to where he was the only one in the class so they had to give him a trophy.
And did you see that hit red neon in that Sound of Tri State Booth.
That's a relief. Some things just shouldn't get a trophy lol. Yea I did, I love it.

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:31 pm

yea really.. if i was in charge of a show and if a specific class came down to that car, or no trophy handed out, I'd smash the trophy on the ground.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

There were some really nice cars there that showed. One question, in the first few pictures that red Honda/Acura....why does it have a little rag under it catching its piddle? It has a leakage issue?

And I agree with some of the others...there are alot of cars at shows that just don't belong. Its the same everywhere when it comes to shows geared towards tuners. When you say something about it they get mad at you and tell you that they can do as they want. Which is true, but sometimes you end up losing to a car that has no right in a show (I lost to a stock cobalt w/ventshades last year at a show). *shrugs* Can't change it though.

contagious18
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by contagious18 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 am

jetas wrote:Besides your neon and the red neon the only other thing i liked was the chick on the bike. Sexiness
:withstupid:
Antagonist crew| Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000031
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569968
http://contagious209.mybrute.com

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:34 pm

MoxHair wrote:yea really.. if i was in charge of a show and if a specific class came down to that car, or no trophy handed out, I'd smash the trophy on the ground.
:withstupid:

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 pm

the chick on the bike is beautiful. would love to see some of her tats and piercings.

looks like a fun day. some nice rides there!

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Post by NeonBluSXT » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:26 pm

lol Mike - she is on my myspace page lol. I think she has an album but not for sure on it lol

And yes it was an awesome day - I havent had such a good time at a show before. I didnt feel like the outsider at this one lol shrugs

The classes was really weird at this for some reason, they went by years not the usual stuff. what can you do it was free for us to enter and for the people who came so... shrugs I think they only gave out like 8 or so trophies for the whole show. 1st, 2nd & peoples choice awards... but the planes were open to walk thru and the museam was open as well - it was very interesting to see it all for sure. Deff. wasnt some boring hot parking lot with nothing else around lol. very laid back show and I really enjoyed it. I cant wait for the next one lol
Neon Blu SXT

2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

daaboots
2GN Member

Post by daaboots » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 am

Dream car...

2005 SX 2.0 - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092484
Rear sway bar brackets on sale! - viewtopic.php?t=19840
My Feedback - viewtopic.php?t=10546

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 am

Dude that red Acura had some awesome "custom" body work happenin. :rofl:

looks like yo had fun at the show!
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |
Everyone knows that for breasts to be "perfect" they need to be within reach.

2k1MotorSport
2011 Gold Contributor

Post by 2k1MotorSport » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 am

EvoNeon02 wrote:And did you see that hit red neon in that Sound of Tri State Booth.
Damn right i saw that red neon in them pics... I wonder who that could have been? :wink:

Oh... and the rims look great! :thumbup:
-Scott

NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Post by NeonBluSXT » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 am

The black Mustang may have not been painted yet but we all know that it takes time and money to get everything we want done completed. If anything I respect him for having the balls to bring it out and showing it. We should be appreciating the fact of the work he has put into it not the fact thats its not done yet.

What if I may ask makes the Del Sol "riced out"? I dont understand where that even comes from to be honest.

That red Acura is a project car that was just started, yes it had a leak that day from something stupid and was fixed that same day. no its not the best yet but that is what we call a work in progress. Parts have been ordered for it they just havent come in yet.

This show was a Hot Rod Show that allowed the newer cars to participate which I am thankful for. Being a person that luvs all cars (4 wheel or 2 wheel) I thought it was a nice mix of all the years. I can appreciate the work people are doing on their rides even tho they might not be complete yet. Im sure we all have gone to a show knowing something wasnt completed on our cars. That doesnt mean we have to be bashed for it. If anything I respect them more because it shows that they are there for the luv of the sport and not having a completed car doesnt hold them back from doing what they luv which is being there participating and showing support. Not every car is stock one day and suddenly a show car the next.... If you lost to a more stock car - its not that person's fault so why even bother being negative towards them? If anything it was the judges fault that he/she didnt know what they were looking when they got to your car in the first place. Every show and judge are different, no... we cant win them all even tho we would like to of course. We need to be more open minded I think when it comes to certain things at shows.... not everything is going to go our way for sure.... and we cant judge a car only by a picture....
Neon Blu SXT

2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

superdan
2011 Bronze Contributor

Post by superdan » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:18 pm

did that red neon have 20's on it? lol those were some BIG ass rims
03' Dodge Neon...SRT-4 swap
04' Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Re: Dover Delaware Air Force Base Car, Truck, and Bike Show!

Post by Danteneon » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

NeonBluSXT wrote:Image
:shock: That would be the "I have sooo much more money than you do" brake upgrade.

Nice work Dee :thumbup:
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 pm

What are the plans for the acura?
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |
Everyone knows that for breasts to be "perfect" they need to be within reach.

EvoNeon02
2GN Member

Post by EvoNeon02 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:08 pm

superdan wrote:did that red neon have 20's on it? lol those were some BIG ass rims
Yes those are 20's

quote="Danteneon"]
NeonBluSXT wrote:Image
:shock: That would be the "I have sooo much more money than you do" brake upgrade.

Nice work Dee :thumbup:[/quote]

He is one of the only people in the US with that front brake conversion.

Return to “Picture Post”