heres my start....

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok, first off both cars are really ugly to me. However, if you just do with the Neon what I've been believing you do since the beginning, which is just park it outside of your business to draw attention, then good work. Good work in the sense that you've turned the car into nothing more than a billboard, which is exactly what you wanted, so good work. On the other hand, if you still drive the car every day and legitimately think it looks good, damn man, that's gross. But I'm pretty sure you just did it to draw attention, which it certainly does :thumbup:

stairmaster3001
2GN Member

Post by stairmaster3001 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:49 pm

endlesshorizon wrote:how many times do you drop your car off somewhere and not tell them what you want done?....it only gets what we are told to do....
\
I dont. lol i didnt feel like writing a book so i shortend it up

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Did your rs undergo the sit swap. And yes loose the hub caps. Get some rims for the neon and a lowering kit.
I Hate Your Neon!!!

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.

endlesshorizon
n00b

Post by endlesshorizon » Tue May 10, 2011 11:29 pm

the hubcaps are only on it because my rims are getting sandblasted and refinished...and it is lowered...tein springs and tokico struts

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

-1 to OP for:
a. being sensitive about the "rice comments"
b. thinking his subby was "top dog" and nobody else has awards for car shows

-1 to forum members for:
a. not reading (clearly stated hubcaps where temporary)
b. doucheness ( i'm assuming that subby pic was back in 04-05... back then, that was the style. besides, lets take a look at the Riced Out neons thread... most of us posted pics of our own cars!!! ) i thought this was 2gn.org and not the "other" forum...
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Wed May 11, 2011 9:18 am

dblsg wrote:i thought this was 2gn.org and not the "other" forum...
:withstupid:

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:53 pm

endlesshorizon wrote:ok look...i work at a graphic shop so why not put graphics on to promote my business....as for the hubcaps they are just on there so i dont have the steel wheels showing while my rims are being refinished....and the ricer comments make me laugh since my last build probably won more car shows than all of you guys combined...this is a shop car...advertising 101....make it stand out so people look at the business name on the back....and its working...in 3 days i have had 4 phone calls for work because they seen the car.....

Oh christ..... underground6t9 is back! :shock: IP ban!

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Wed May 11, 2011 7:43 pm

sidepipe87 wrote:
Oh christ..... underground6t9 is back! :shock: IP ban!
Hatter.

Return to “Picture Post”