Hey that car looks like mine....

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
teamliviD
ECN Moderator

Hey that car looks like mine....

Post by teamliviD » Mon May 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Click Me

Just found this while looking through ebay....
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

Lantern04rt
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by Lantern04rt » Mon May 16, 2011 9:10 pm

My friends car ended up posted on ebay for someone that was selling hoods of course without his permission ebay took it down after some time and bitching.Kinda annoying because they always take the best examples to sell the parts they have even if what they have isn't the same.

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 am

:shock:
I know that I wouldn't be happy if someone used pics of my car without my authorization to sell someting (fat chance since my car looks stock :lol: ).
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

thecause17
2011 Gold Contributor

Post by thecause17 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm

It's a problem people using pics of other people's cars trying to sell that car and get money from people. A couple years ago I found a super clean turbo Inegra GS-R. Make a long story short the price didn't seem right, and I saw another ad in a different location that the price was more correct and called the number. Turns out the other ad was a fake and the owner ended up having to get it dealt with. Would've loved to had that car, but the real price was way out of my price range.
2002 R/T(SOLD)

Return to “Picture Post”