Page 1 of 1

Washed My Car

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 am
by ckrock946
Washed my car so i decided to take some pics

I plastidipped my wheels white and put a few clear coats over top for more protection, and redout my tails
Enjoy!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



Image[/img]

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:48 am
by Midnight_Rider
Wheels and engine bay are purty. :thumbup: You should drive it around without the hood! :lol:

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:48 am
by ejclide
Lookin good. The white wheels give it a very clean look

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm
by ckrock946
Midnight_Rider wrote:You should drive it around without the hood! :lol:
:slap:

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm
by Midnight_Rider
ckrock946 wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:You should drive it around without the hood! :lol:
:slap:
ejclide wrote:Image
I was being serious- we had an SRT at the Dayton, OH meet yesterday being driven without a hood.

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:01 pm
by ckrock946
Midnight_Rider wrote:
ckrock946 wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:You should drive it around without the hood! :lol:
:slap:
ejclide wrote:Image
I was being serious- we had an SRT at the Dayton, OH meet yesterday being driven without a hood.
Ohh haha, my bad... My driveway is gravel and so is the parking lot at school, so that would probably be a pain to keep clean as a dd

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm
by Midnight_Rider
Yeah, it really isn't practical but I'll have to admit that it really made the car stand out when it was driven into the lot for our meet! :shock:

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:58 am
by MyNeonSaysHi
Very clean indeed! The plasti-dip will be a PITA to peel off due to the clear. So I hope you plan on having it on there for a while.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 am
by ckrock946
MyNeonSaysHi wrote:Very clean indeed! The plasti-dip will be a PITA to peel off due to the clear. So I hope you plan on having it on there for a while.
Yeah i don't plan on peeling it off anytime soon

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 pm
by MyNeonSaysHi
Right on, it pops really well on your eblue