May 4th Dayton Meet (56k beware)

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
Post Reply
User avatar
ejclide
2GN Member
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 am
Location: Dayton, OH

May 4th Dayton Meet (56k beware)

Post by ejclide » Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 am

LOTS of pics for all you whores out there. We had a really good turnout. I am pretty sure we had 16 Neons there, although 1 is missing from a few pictures due to some water issues :D

56k beware...


First to arrive? IAN! He wasn't sure where to go when the only other car he saw was a Mazda...
Image

And second is Thomas (guessing on spelling) from the other org.
Image

Then Bill finally shows up...
Image

And Gramps, showing up late...
Image

Image

Image

Image

and on to the good shots...
Image

Image

Image

Image

Yup, snuck my car in for one...
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Had a great time everyone. Hope to repeat in the fall, if not then definitely next spring!
-Eric
"I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Promise Breaker
Image
occasional demons wrote:"Official Support Vehicle" Just sayin'

User avatar
ejclide
2GN Member
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 am
Location: Dayton, OH

Post by ejclide » Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 am

Few more, panoramas and such...

Image

Image

Image

Image

and last but not least, everyone beating on the Mazda
Image

Tried to talk Gramps into a picture with him next to my car with a sad face and thumbs down. Oh well, maybe next time :D
-Eric
"I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Promise Breaker
Image
occasional demons wrote:"Official Support Vehicle" Just sayin'

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 am

No reason to post my pics considering the quality of yours- nice work! Oh, sorry about not cooperating about the "thumbs down" pic- yes, you bought a foreign car :slap: but I won't be a hatter... this time. :lol:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
ejclide
2GN Member
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 am
Location: Dayton, OH

Post by ejclide » Sun May 05, 2013 3:46 am

haha, How about I pay for a spot on the showfield and bring my Mazda :D

I'd do it just for the parking spot lol
-Eric
"I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Promise Breaker
Image
occasional demons wrote:"Official Support Vehicle" Just sayin'

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun May 05, 2013 3:54 am

ejclide wrote:haha, How about I pay for a spot on the showfield and bring my Mazda :D
No.




:lol:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

ducktapetg
2GN Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Post by ducktapetg » Sun May 05, 2013 9:44 am

Nice pics. There are some clean cars there. Nice mazda btw.
Jason

2001 r/t
1998 r/t Project Log --> viewtopic.php?t=66496

ianguilly
2GN Member
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Post by ianguilly » Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 am

Lol at your update Sig.
-Neon #3 1999 Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX
-Neon #4 1998 Neon Alpine green coupe SOHC MTX -daily shit box

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110

c987long
2GN Member
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Toledo, ohio

Post by c987long » Sun May 05, 2013 10:21 am

love it
2001 neon r/t sold
98 sport turbo- built motor 2.0 ngc DOHC, powered by srt ecu and hp tuners
esteinmaier wrote: We all know that an SRT4 wing is the Chuck Norris of car parts.
occasional demons wrote: Dude, your neon is all the sex you'll ever need!
:lol:

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19868
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Sun May 05, 2013 10:36 am

ejclide wrote:haha, How about I pay for a spot on the showfield and bring my Mazda :D

I'd do it just for the parking spot lol
"Official Support Vehicle" Just sayin'


:lol:

Had an awesome time!

Food was great, and our waitress handled the group pretty well.

Have at admit, it was far better than the Beef O'Brady's we have here.
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
Seriously people, this is 2019 not 1920.
Too much time spent here is a sign of a bad case of Ownaneonvirus.

2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
Help support 2GN!

ianguilly
2GN Member
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Post by ianguilly » Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Dammit gramps I just saw this one! way out there

Image
-Neon #3 1999 Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX
-Neon #4 1998 Neon Alpine green coupe SOHC MTX -daily shit box

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110

User avatar
Neon4Life
2009 Silver Contributor
Posts: 4204
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: Indiana

Post by Neon4Life » Sun May 05, 2013 2:16 pm

looked like a nice turnout, i didnt know a srt4 hood would fit on a 1gn like that white 1gn pictured there. interesting. wish i coulda made it to the meet but work always gets in the way of me coming to meets.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19868
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Sun May 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Manny, I'm pretty sure that was made for a 1gn.

There is always May 19th ya know. ;)
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
Seriously people, this is 2019 not 1920.
Too much time spent here is a sign of a bad case of Ownaneonvirus.

2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
Help support 2GN!

c987long
2GN Member
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Toledo, ohio

Post by c987long » Sun May 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Neon4Life wrote:looked like a nice turnout, i didnt know a srt4 hood would fit on a 1gn like that white 1gn pictured there. interesting. wish i coulda made it to the meet but work always gets in the way of me coming to meets.
on m car the white one with the srt rims, it has a slight bulge but it works fine. it was on the car when i bought it.
2001 neon r/t sold
98 sport turbo- built motor 2.0 ngc DOHC, powered by srt ecu and hp tuners
esteinmaier wrote: We all know that an SRT4 wing is the Chuck Norris of car parts.
occasional demons wrote: Dude, your neon is all the sex you'll ever need!
:lol:

User avatar
Neon4Life
2009 Silver Contributor
Posts: 4204
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: Indiana

Post by Neon4Life » Sun May 05, 2013 5:25 pm

c987long wrote:
Neon4Life wrote:looked like a nice turnout, i didnt know a srt4 hood would fit on a 1gn like that white 1gn pictured there. interesting. wish i coulda made it to the meet but work always gets in the way of me coming to meets.
on m car the white one with the srt rims, it has a slight bulge but it works fine. it was on the car when i bought it.
Yeah, I like the hood on there man.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 1121
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Post by theColonel » Sun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

ejclide wrote:haha, How about I pay for a spot on the showfield and bring my Mazda :D
:) Is that a MazdaSpeed3 ?
52 Chevrolet Styline Deluxe Sport Coupe
05 Dodge SRT-4


Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

ianguilly wrote:Dammit gramps I just saw this one! way out there

Image
Ha-ha, I had tried to realign where my car was parked after the lineup started but I guess that it did stick out a little. There were nails on the end of the lot where we were parked and I didn't want my rear tires resting on them. :shock:
occasional demons wrote:Manny... There is always May 19th ya know. ;)
This. :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
ejclide
2GN Member
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 am
Location: Dayton, OH

Post by ejclide » Tue May 07, 2013 10:15 am

theColonel wrote: :) Is that a MazdaSpeed3 ?
It sure is! I know it's an import, but I love it. Graduation present to myself.

Now, if dodge would get off their asses and had they made an SRT Dart, yeah, probably would have bought that instead...
Midnight_Rider wrote:Ha-ha, I had tried to realign where my car was parked
It's ok Gramps, we know you're just a nose ahead of the rest...
-Eric
"I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Promise Breaker
Image
occasional demons wrote:"Official Support Vehicle" Just sayin'

c987long
2GN Member
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Toledo, ohio

Post by c987long » Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 am

Neon4Life wrote:
c987long wrote:
Neon4Life wrote:looked like a nice turnout, i didnt know a srt4 hood would fit on a 1gn like that white 1gn pictured there. interesting. wish i coulda made it to the meet but work always gets in the way of me coming to meets.
on m car the white one with the srt rims, it has a slight bulge but it works fine. it was on the car when i bought it.
Yeah, I like the hood on there man.
thanks i just wish it didn't have a few of the cracks in it. im moving to indiana soon so you could c it in person if we have a meet out there
2001 neon r/t sold
98 sport turbo- built motor 2.0 ngc DOHC, powered by srt ecu and hp tuners
esteinmaier wrote: We all know that an SRT4 wing is the Chuck Norris of car parts.
occasional demons wrote: Dude, your neon is all the sex you'll ever need!
:lol:

User avatar
gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor
Posts: 2061
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm
Location: 43554 NW ohio

Post by gtxtreme19 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

I wish I could have made this meet, I had so much going on. Pictures make me wish I was there even worse
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19868
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
Seriously people, this is 2019 not 1920.
Too much time spent here is a sign of a bad case of Ownaneonvirus.

2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
Help support 2GN!

Boyscoutgonebad
2GN Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:52 pm
Location: Findlay Ohio

Post by Boyscoutgonebad » Tue May 07, 2013 11:08 pm

one of these years I'll get my hood painted
Image

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed May 08, 2013 12:00 am

gtxtreme19 wrote:I wish I could have made this meet, I had so much going on. Pictures make me wish I was there even worse
You would have been right in your element. There's still the Fall Dayton meet... :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor
Posts: 2061
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm
Location: 43554 NW ohio

Post by gtxtreme19 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:42 am

I'm going to try to make it, Saturdays are usually impossible for neons to take off. Chris didn't your car have a gnarley white, black, and red paint job when you bought it?
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

User avatar
orangeneon05
2GN Member
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Location: TOLEDO

Post by orangeneon05 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:04 pm

ill post my pics up at 430 ish.
Buyer/ Seller Feedback Here

2005 OB Srt-D, R/T motor swap

Image

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 1121
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Post by theColonel » Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 am

ejclide wrote:
theColonel wrote: :) Is that a MazdaSpeed3 ?
It sure is! I know it's an import, but I love it. Graduation present to myself.

Now, if dodge would get off their asses and had they made an SRT Dart, yeah, probably would have bought that instead ...
:thumbup: That's what I'd like - for replacing my SRT-4 - love the Mazdaspeed 3 in black
52 Chevrolet Styline Deluxe Sport Coupe
05 Dodge SRT-4


Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

User avatar
orangeneon05
2GN Member
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Location: TOLEDO

Post by orangeneon05 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

ok here is a link to my pictures. that way i dont clog this thread with too many.

CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!
Buyer/ Seller Feedback Here

2005 OB Srt-D, R/T motor swap

Image

c987long
2GN Member
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Toledo, ohio

Post by c987long » Sat May 11, 2013 9:14 pm

gtxtreme19 wrote:I'm going to try to make it, Saturdays are usually impossible for neons to take off. Chris didn't your car have a gnarley white, black, and red paint job when you bought it?
Ya but I prefer my sleeper look now
2001 neon r/t sold
98 sport turbo- built motor 2.0 ngc DOHC, powered by srt ecu and hp tuners
esteinmaier wrote: We all know that an SRT4 wing is the Chuck Norris of car parts.
occasional demons wrote: Dude, your neon is all the sex you'll ever need!
:lol:

User avatar
orangeneon05
2GN Member
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Location: TOLEDO

Post by orangeneon05 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

c987long wrote:
gtxtreme19 wrote:I'm going to try to make it, Saturdays are usually impossible for neons to take off. Chris didn't your car have a gnarley white, black, and red paint job when you bought it?
Ya but I prefer my sleeper look now
is it because its such a good sleeper its slower then my 2.slow
Buyer/ Seller Feedback Here

2005 OB Srt-D, R/T motor swap

Image

ianguilly
2GN Member
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Post by ianguilly » Sat May 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Car is painted now...just sayin.

Image
-Neon #3 1999 Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX
-Neon #4 1998 Neon Alpine green coupe SOHC MTX -daily shit box

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat May 18, 2013 10:17 pm

If it is possible for a car to look happy, yours does. :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Post Reply

Return to “Picture Post”