Wanted to share this with you guys.

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
RobsProjectSOHC
2012 Gold Contributor

Post by RobsProjectSOHC » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

I like how you represented plasti dip well. i like what you've done. ithanes idea is not bad, but i would paint the chrome parts white and leave it how it is. my plan in the future
Project 003. Just building a Daily Driver with some upgrades.
For Sale Thread | CarDomain | FeedBack
Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies Club" Member #119

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:19 am

Thanks guys. I'm strongly considering painting the crosshairs white.

Not too sure yet. This look is very different and, from what I've seen throughout many searches, has never been done. My goal with this entire project was to do something completely different. I definitely appreciate the positive comments and suggestions. It's far from perfect but, very much so BETTER than what it used to be.

I'm going to be making a few changes and re-dipping it and will add those pics to this thread afterwards. Thanks again guys.
:rockon:
2003 SRT-4 :D

:glasses4:
NEON PARABOLA wrote:you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!
"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

iThane
2GN Member

Post by iThane » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 pm

You might also be able to keep the grill inserts dipped if they flow with the black grill enough. Might be a cheaper/easier option than painting them white since they're already dipped. White inserts would look real clean though :thumbup:
My Progress Log
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000104

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:35 am

My best friend told me that my car looks like a "Sad Panda" so, I decided to go with that lol.

Here are a few more pics I took at the car wash earlier lol.

2003 SRT-4 :D

:glasses4:
NEON PARABOLA wrote:you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!
"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

Return to “Picture Post”