Update, I worked on the car yesterday for the first time in many months. Now that we have the 20g updgrade, a lot more stuff needs to come off the car, so I just dove in. Before I got anything vital taken off, we went ahead and started it. Fired right up and ran smooth, which was nice to know since it hadn't been driven since last summer.
I'm going to port match the ASP manifold and smooth up the casting, and I'd like to get it ceramic coated. Dad and I also decided that we're going to have the LoneWold intake manifold modified.
Right now, the intake manifold is longer than it needs to be, and it kind of pinches the upper radiator hose fabrication we had to make for it to even work. You can kind of see it in this picture...
We're going to have the end cut off at an angle, like this
That should do two things: give us plenty of room for the upper hose, and also hopefully keep cylinder one from getting leaner than the rest.